“A bit undercooked”
Review of Firezza

Firezza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Good ingredients but pizza was undercooked...mozzarella half melted and base very stodgy. Might give a second chance but pizza express seems more attractive at the minute

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Ordered online and it was there ready to collect at the appointed time. Delicious. Second time used, both times excellent pizzas

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

What a lovely establishment!!! Roger was very helpful and considerate in helping me choose which pizza to go for. Delicious! Bellissimo

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Best ever pizza in UK !!!
We just happened to be in Tunbridge town and to look for a nice place for a fast bite ... we saw this little clean and welcoming pizza place with few tall tables and we ask if they only deliver pizza or if we can eat sitting there..
A very lovely man called Roger was looking after the till, phones calls and orders.. he welcome us in a so caring way ...he joined 2 little tables for us and took time to explain the menu and how they make the pizza and some very interesting history of the restaurant chain.
From the entrance you can see straight on the back where is the lovely typical Italian round oven where 2 chefs prepared and cooked pizzas
We are Italian and in UK our top best quality pizza has been so far from Franco Manca.. We we both agree that Firezza Pizza is now on the top 3 best pizza we ever eaten in UK !!
The dough is very well levitated which make it very soft light and easy to digest..the tomato sauce was really tasty and covering the all pizza, the mozzarella was plenty as I love should be ( I need to ask at Franco M's always extra otherwise they put too little pieces), my mushrooms topping were amazing! My husband's capricciosa really good, maybe needed little more of Italian Parma ham and mushrooms instead of pepperoni sausage.
We had an amazing pizza experience! Super customer service! We are looking for a Firezza place near us now to enjoy your pizza again and again
God bless you
Jesus is the Saviour now and forever

1  Thank gbFamily196
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here before but a long time ago, the food was good then and it has not dropped in quality. There were some problems with the delivery times but their customer service was very impressive so I cannot fault them. I would highly recommend this place for alternative take away to the usual pizza places.

1  Thank simonf31