“Great kebab”

Got a photo?
Add it.
St Johns Kebab And Pizza
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Having just moved to the area, we thought we would try a local kebab shop.
The kebab was a great size, tasted great and was delivered fast. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Walked in to get a quick take away dinner. Was ignored for a couple of minutes. Finally someone came to counter and completely ignored my partner and I and proceeded to served the person stood behind us. Then wasted another 2 minutes being ignored and looked through. Left annoyed and hungry.

1  Thank Justin O
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

After a visit last week my order was far from what we ordered. I found the staff to be aggressive and argumentative, I have just read a similar review to mine so I'm glad it's noticed by others. I also had the issue with them blaming just eat although I read the order over the phone to them the second time, once again still wrong with the manager expecting us to make our own food out of the two orders by using our hands to move contents such as chips and salad into containers instead of holding his hands up and re doing the order correctly for a third time. He was asked to leave the house when it was delivered as was talking over us and shouting. As a young female I am glad there were males present as this was a terrifying experience having him in the house with us and also having a young child upstairs. I would strongly advise against this place and would urge others to use one of the other ones or McDonald's as we did due to it getting late as a nice treat turned into a complete nightmare!!! If your on our own be careful when you place a delivery!

1  Thank Tiakara1996
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Food was collected, it was wrong. Asked for it to be delivered correctly, arrived 40 mins later, again completely wrong. Manager argumentative and blaming us and just eat, refused us a refund. By this point two hours had passed and used another company instead. Staff contradict each other and try bully boy tactics, not worth the hassle and it will take about three days to get the money back from just eat. Shame I can't give it less than a star as it would be minus due to spending money, time and fuel to ultimately receive absolutely nothing. Trading standards now involved.

1  Thank Oliver W
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Friendly staff, i had chicken doner & my husband had lamb done right, we took them back to hotel which was a 15 minute walk but kebabs still delicious if a little cold