“This place has hit rock bottom”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
St Johns Kebab And Pizza
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

After a visit last week my order was far from what we ordered. I found the staff to be aggressive and argumentative, I have just read a similar review to mine so I'm glad it's noticed by others. I also had the issue with them blaming just eat although I read the order over the phone to them the second time, once again still wrong with the manager expecting us to make our own food out of the two orders by using our hands to move contents such as chips and salad into containers instead of holding his hands up and re doing the order correctly for a third time. He was asked to leave the house when it was delivered as was talking over us and shouting. As a young female I am glad there were males present as this was a terrifying experience having him in the house with us and also having a young child upstairs. I would strongly advise against this place and would urge others to use one of the other ones or McDonald's as we did due to it getting late as a nice treat turned into a complete nightmare!!! If your on our own be careful when you place a delivery!

1  Thank Tiakara1996

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Food was collected, it was wrong. Asked for it to be delivered correctly, arrived 40 mins later, again completely wrong. Manager argumentative and blaming us and just eat, refused us a refund. By this point two hours had passed and used another company instead. Staff contradict each other and try bully boy tactics, not worth the hassle and it will take about three days to get the money back from just eat. Shame I can't give it less than a star as it would be minus due to spending money, time and fuel to ultimately receive absolutely nothing. Trading standards now involved.

1  Thank Oliver W
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Friendly staff, i had chicken doner & my husband had lamb done right, we took them back to hotel which was a 15 minute walk but kebabs still delicious if a little cold

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We go here on a weekly basis, the chips are great, the fish is what they say it is and large is large. Young staff always a little harassed but friendly and polite

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I have many kebabs delivered, but this one is by far the best..... No shrivelled up meat, fresh salad and lovely garlic dip...... All delivered within 45 minutes! Defo one to use guys...... Although, a bit stingy with the chips!