“Great Italian Gelato”
Review of Sorbetto

Sorbetto
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ramsgate
Reviewed 9 July 2015

The real deal, proper Italian Gelato served in a wide variety of flavours. Their ice-cream shakes are delicious. Lovely location, facing the marina.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 6 July 2015

Not fake! This is the real deal. Not mass-produced dressed up as special - this IS special. 10 trips there in 6 months - never disappointed. I go for the sorbet every time - always at least 3 flavours on offer and you never know what they are going to be until the day.

I usually am passing through on business so I then find a place to park-up and look at the sea, enjoying my long awaited and pleasing treat. We have nothing like this in the North, so I'm pretty lucky that the South-East is my area.

On the one occasion I stayed and consumed on the premises. The coffee was good but the air-con inside was on a little too high - I froze like the sorbet!

Don't miss this place. It is way above the competition.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 17 June 2015

We visit fairly frequently on summer. Their flavours always appeal, and they are ideally situated for the beach.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Lovely little old school ice cream parlour in a great location looking out over the marina.

The ice is proper Italian Gelato would recommend the vanilla and pistachio (as that's what I ate today) but I'm sure the other flavours on offer are just as good.

Portions were not overly generous but at least they saved me from myself

Reviewed 25 May 2015

The former Pelosi has moved on but sold his winning recipe with the property. The individual scoops are outstanding as is the soft ice. Equal to Morelli in Broadstairs who is also good

Date of visit: May 2015