1,009 results
All reviews beefeater next door beefeater restaurant stayed here channel tunnel room was clean euro tunnel meal deal night's sleep next morning all you can eat ferry terminal plenty of parking quiet location good nights sleep overnight stop an early start car park
Reviewed 5 November 2018

As usual with Premier Inns, warm welcome, clean, great value, unbelievably comfy beds, huge TV, quiet, and easy/safe parking. Perfect for the port which is about 10-15 minutes into town. Just don't eat in the Beefeater Inn next door. :-)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 24 October 2018

I booked a night here with my young family as it was less than 15 minutes from our destination; Dover Castle. I shopped around beforehand and I felt that this was the best value for a 'family room for three'. I did a pre check-in online and the room was made up perfectly for us upon arrival. There was a King bed for me and two singles for the boys. Even with all those beds, there was still more than enough floor space for us.

Upon arrival, we were asked if we'd like to make a dinner reservation at the local Beef Eater. Bear in mind, this is the only place within walking distance so the answer is almost always going to be 'yes' for me when I'm travelling with small children.

Honestly, I wouldn't go back to the Beef Eater again for dinner. While the staff were more than friendly, the quality of food left much to be desired.

I was much more impressed with their breakfast.

And if I had any complaints it would be that we could hear almost every step taken by the people above us (we were in a ground floor unit). We could also hear music coming from outside (the room?the motel? it was hard to distinguish)

Room tip: Book an upper room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Very pleasant stay. Staff Very Helpful & Meals were Very Good.Good Location just outside DOVER & handy for Ferry Port.Would definately recommend this Premier Inn .BONUS being away from Dover town centre

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night before a fairly early ferry the next morning.
Standard Premier Inn experience - comfortable bed, decent bathroom, friendly reception staff.
Good-sized tv.

Couldn’t take advantage of the 1200 check-out time due to the aforementioned early ferry.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple