“Food & drinks”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Dover
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Ideal place to stop and eat as it is right oppersite the bus and coach station. Outside tables avaiable, direct views to Pencester Gardens.
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I have used Caffe Macaris for many years.
The staff are lovely & friendly & the food is delicious also good sized portions & value for money.
I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Popped in here for the first time today with my good lady for a coffee and breakfast (hangover cure for me)....

Nice little cafe and one we'll be coming to again. Really friendly staff, nice atmosphere and the breakfasts were very good and all well priced.

Will be coming back here more often that's for sure...... may even try the MEGA breakfast one day!!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Caffe Macaris is only around the corner from my work so we pop in on occasion for lunch. The first thing that struck me was the standard of service, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The food itself was enjoyable and the cafe well kept and clean.

And by the way if you get the chance try the whippy ice cream... it is fantastic!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Great location, very happy with customer service. Had a lovely english morning breakfast with a cup of tea, will most certainly be returning here.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We had the mega breakfast, which was absolutely huge, cooked to perfection and served quickly and with a smile. The lady was more than happy to help, swapped black pudding out for another hash brown and gave us a tea and a coffee instead of a pint of tea.
I would highly recommend