Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic escape room- Krevokar Extreme

I booked the Krevokar extreme escape room at Get Lost for my partner's birthday and it was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
ChrisHobbs13
Rochester, United Kingdom
via mobile
A family birthday get together.

A very good experience. I had a thoroughly good time. The horror experience included 5 rooms inc a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
alexpaton

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Dover
from US$85.00
More Info
from US$549.10
More Info
All reviews great fun extreme version well thought out cottage room rooms are amazing story line christmas room cannot rate escape room experience minutes left team building day fantastic hosts friend's birthday control room puzzle solving great room without giving anything away
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Three of us played World Fair Hotel, having tried a few other escape rooms. We weren't disappointed! A great room which challenged us to our limits, escaping with just 24 seconds to spare. Highly recommend. Will be going back soon to play The Abandoned Cottage.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

As soon as I played World Fair Hotel on their opening night I knew this would be a company I would come back to again and again. We came back to play Abandoned Cottage and it is EVEN BETTER!

Spooky and atmospheric and just the right side of creepy for me (I'm not brave!), we had so much fun in this room. The limited light sources set up a really unique and satisfying sequence of puzzles in the middle which test your teamwork and communication, I loved this bit!

We were GMed by Taylor who held back clues until we asked for them (the way we always like to play) but who spoke to us at certain points in the game which really added to the experience and ramped up the tension.

Can't wait to come back for Krevokar, I'm pretty sure I'll be shaking with fear but there's no way I'm missing out!!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Did both the current rooms and loved them! Some of the best rooms we have done. Great setting, loads to solve and some really great passionate game hosts. Would fully recommend.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic evening out, our firat escape room experience so was unsure what to expect. It li Ed up to our expectations, well thought out and a brilliant host to go with that! Thank you Ross, we will be back soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Went to get out today with 5 of my friends for the first time and what an exsperience it was so much fun really got our brains working highly recommend and we will deffo be back for the new 18+ room can't wait CHANEL,DENISE,ILONA,JADE,DENICA
LAUREN x