“Still buzzing .... fab night out 😀😀”

Get Lost Escape Rooms
Ranked #1 of 6 Fun & Games in Dover
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Part game, part theatre, part reality, Get Lost offers a team building activity like no other. Clues and puzzles will lead you to physical keys, combinations or further mysteries to solve. Each room has it's own story and the reason you're there will vary. Be prepared to experience a roller coaster of emotions as frustration, elation and excitement propels you through the experience!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner played the World fair hotel, managed to escape with 2 seconds to spare, we were first timers so didn’t know what to expect....loved it fantastic fun, great hosts and still buzzing today from the experience ,defiantly the best evening to have out in Dover, was great to have easy same day booking too... thanks guys will see you soon

All reviews
"waiting room"
"team building"
"amazing experience"

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Three of us played World Fair Hotel, having tried a few other escape rooms. We weren't disappointed! A great room which challenged us to our limits, escaping with just 24 seconds to spare. Highly recommend. Will be going back soon to play The Abandoned Cottage.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

As soon as I played World Fair Hotel on their opening night I knew this would be a company I would come back to again and again. We came back to play Abandoned Cottage and it is EVEN BETTER!

Spooky and atmospheric and just the right side of creepy for me (I'm not brave!), we had so much fun in this room. The limited light sources set up a really unique and satisfying sequence of puzzles in the middle which test your teamwork and communication, I loved this bit!

We were GMed by Taylor who held back clues until we asked for them (the way we always like to play) but who spoke to us at certain points in the game which really added to the experience and ramped up the tension.

Can't wait to come back for Krevokar, I'm pretty sure I'll be shaking with fear but there's no way I'm missing out!!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Did both the current rooms and loved them! Some of the best rooms we have done. Great setting, loads to solve and some really great passionate game hosts. Would fully recommend.