“Utterly delicious! ”
Review of Don Juan

Don Juan
Ranked #70 of 391 Restaurants in Canterbury
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped by chance on the way through the park. Feeling peckish, so ordered the Suarez, and WOW! That's the best sandwich I've ever eaten! Lovely friendly staff too. Highly recommend!

3  Thank Marie S

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

I can't comment on the food, sorry. We stopped on a warm summer Saturday for a coffee and the excellent home made mint lemonade. We commented on the splashback - made, we were told, from recycled Uruguayan and Argentine corned beef cases... Very friendly service, and some deck-chairs in a nice shady place in the park... A perfect place to relax before the drive home.

3  Thank petermbenglish
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We found it by luck in one of our walks, it is based in a park. I had already my lunch but we sat down so my friends will eat. I was not hungry at all but the smell from the kitchen made me to change my mind. The food was amazing and the staff really friendly, especially the cook that was more than happy to discuss for the food with passion. The only minus is that they should put an extra person.

3  Thank SteliosB
Reviewed 20 July 2016

A former taxi stand now serving South American cuisine was intriguing so had to be visited!
Although the venue is outdoors, it was a sunny day when we visited and so we had an alfresco lunch.
The South American cuisine was tasty, well prepared and good value.
We will revisit, when we return to Canterbury and would recommend this restaurant to all.

3  Thank SandS90
Reviewed 5 June 2016

this is far and away one of the most fantastic eateries I've ever accidentally come across . I was hungry looked at the prices and thought "Hmmm maybe not " but I was hungry so decided It had to be however much it was.I stood a moment pondering my choices (many and varied) whilst waiting another customer was called for her order, and oh my god it looked fabulous. So then it was my turn "I'm having one of them please" It was Just perfect the prices are so worth every penny, my banquet, titled a Suarez (steak sandwich ) but that description doesn't do this veritable feast justice there was so much in this Chiabatta loaf it was the edible version of Joseph's amazing technicolour dream coat . There was cheese rocket bacon egg tomato steak feel like I should be singing this contents list . my kids had a home made lemonade (so refreshing) and a hot dog each and ran and ran on the green by the bench I sat at . My wife ate a pork belly roll (again served with real talent ,with peppers and salad) will definitely return hopefully not in the too distant future .

1  Thank PlumsteadSanta