“Awful cold food, very slow delivery”

Dragon City Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #260 of 392 Restaurants in Canterbury
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Awful food, chicken balls not cooked and pink with raw batter, over 2 hours to deliver, rude staff! Never order from here again!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Visited this for a takeaway few months back, good food, good value. Doesn't set the world on fire but a safe bet for a good takeaway.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Popped in here today to try it out, it looked a little on the grubby side, black all around the light switches a keyboard for the ordering system looked like it was 10 years old and never seen a clean, but we where here so ordered twenty pounds worth of food a house special chow mein, prawn balls, special fried rice, curry sauce and a sweet and sour sauce all I can say is very bland, the curry sauce and the funny colour sweet and sour sauce didn't have any flavour either.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Tried to call the restaurant to ask which dishes were vegan; I assume the woman over the phone was trying to be helpful, however she kept talking over me and did not understand what I was trying to say.
She was far too busy interrupting me that she must have got the address (Which makes me wonder whether the dishes she recommended were even vegan...) wrong as the deliverer called me and I realised he was at the wrong door. When I told him that he was at the wrong place he seemed to insinuate that it was my fault.
He then proceeded to give me the wrong amount of change, and ran off before I could correct him.
Slightly less important, but still something worth mentioning... Their JustEat page says £3.80 for 10 veg spring rolls, but we only received 8. Pretty overpriced anyway.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Very nice was great I'd order again speedy delivery and a fair price good size dishes and very plesent service

Date of visit: December 2015