“Our new regular”

Happy Xpress Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #236 of 392 Restaurants in Canterbury
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Chinese is our fave takeaway and we used to order from other places, but when our old chinese gave us a 2 hour wait we decided to spread our wings, and what luck we did. Good phone ordering, we normally pick up ourselves. Food is hot and plentiful, especially the pancake rolls which are massive (if a little greasy). Good Chinese restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered for collection picked up as I live just outside the delivery area checked the containers where correct yes there is my sauce got home and with sweet and sour chicken they have given me curry sauce.
I am a regular customer at least every other week and there grand gesture to sort this out is zero, only offered to deliver because I suggested it but said it wouldn't be for ages. They offered me a free meal but sorry I wanted my meal tonight, if I wanted dry rice and chicken I would order it. And they never gave me my item they said they would do last time they made a mistake for free either.
So after 6 years of using them that will be my last visit.
This could have been a simple fix I live less than 10 mins drive from the place.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Heather C
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Always use this Chinese, never been let down yet! A* helpful on the phone, food always ready when we arrive, lovely staff too !

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Regularly order from here and the phone operator is really happy and helpful. The food is always excellent, hot and generous portions. By far the best chinese in canterbury.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We love this place!, been coming for years and never disappoint.
So freindly and helpful, plum on the front is amazing!!!.
Never have to wait long for either take out or delivery even on busy weekends.
Keep up the good work, and please open a restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2016