“Best avocado toast”

Kitch
Ranked #28 of 389 Restaurants in Canterbury
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to KITCH, we are open everyday for breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, coffee and homemade cakes all day long! We make everything ourselves right here using fresh, local wherever possible, quality ingredients to make delicious food free from processed sugars, flours or nasty chemicals.We have something for everyone from vegan and dairy free options to locally smoked fish & local free range meat. We look forward to welcoming you to KITCH!
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

The sourdough toast is gem. Never will have enough of avocado toast and matcha latte. Do not hesitate to go to try!

2  Thank yeewon

Reviewed 6 December 2017

It's been a while since I first reviewed 'Kitch' but on multiple visits since the quality of the food and service hasn't wavered from 'excellent'. Although I usually pop in for a coffee & cake, today I enjoyed one of Kitch's excellent breakfasts. I'd quite forgotten just how good their breakfasts are although, of course, the excellent service (from Jaz & Jack) was entirely as expected.

2  Thank John C
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I've visited Kitch many times since it opened 5 years ago and it just gets better and better. The menu is full of tasty fresh healthy meals all cooked to order and theres always something new to try.
The staff are welcoming, attentive thoughout and know their menu and produce well. Kitch has never lost sight of its strong ethos, cantering for vegan, gluten free and the good old meat eater with its deliciously healthy meals and I will confidently finish this review with a very bold statement that Kitch, by far serve the very best coffee in Canterbury!

3  Thank ditzydurnford
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Staff were very attentive and welcoming.
Chai latte was not the best. Brownie was a little dry but the coffee was great.

4  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Having visited Kitch many times in the past for cake & coffee, I recently had the pleasure of trying out the all day brunch menu. I opted for the famous full vegan and it didn't disappoint. Super tasty & very fresh, the food came really quickly considering it is freshly cooked to order. I also tried the buckwheat pancakes. YUM! Great coffee (which is saying something as I'm a total coffee snob!) I also have to mention the service, the wait staff were lovely and attentive without being overbearing. Really chilled and friendly vibe. I can't wait to go back!!!!!!

3  Thank Rebecca B