All reviews great site bus stop toilet block fish and chip van toilet and shower facilities friendly wardens caravan camping pizza van rubbish bins lovely dog hot water stayed for nights city centre pitches continent toaster eurotunnel
Reviewed 9 July 2018

A lovely clean and well looked after site,the facilities were very clean. We had 10 days here and we enjoyed every minute of it. A bus stop outside to get you into Canterbury or if had plenty of energy it was a half a hour walk. Some were using it as a stopover to the ferry or train to continent.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I stayed for 4 nights in a Ready Camp safari tent. The tent was equipped with everything that I needed (apart from bedding) for a comfortable stay. I received a warm welcome from site staff and when there was a minor issue with the microwave oven, it was rectified quickly and without fuss. (Yes, I did say microwave oven, there is a full size fridge, 2 ring electric hob. toaster, kettle and microwave in each tent.)
The toilet and shower facilities were nearby and always spotlessly clean. Loads of hot water always available.
The site is perfect for visiting Canterbury or travelling a little further afield. It is a short walk (25 minutes maximum) into the centre of Canterbury, or use the bus which runs from outside the site.
The wardens have lots of information and tips for visitors to the local area.

Room Tip: Ready camp tents 1 - 4 have the best late afternoon/evening sun
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We have just returned from a 5 night stay at this site and have been most impressed with the quality of the site in all respects and also the friendly and helpful staff. There is a bus stop very close to the site which makes getting into Canterbury and going on further very easy as the bus service is very good and free if particularly like us you have bus passes.
We would certainly have no hesitation in staying on this site again in the future.

Peter & Kate, Northampton

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I made a reservation for four nights and was really looking forward to it as my mother had died a few weeks earlier, and after the funeral and associated business with property, possesions etc needed a break.
Some important family issues arose and I was forced to cancel one week in advance, having paid £25 deposit. Not a huge amount.
But on contacting the 'Club's' booking team I was told that thirty day's notice was needed for cancellation. Thirty days notice for four nights at a caravan site?
So I'd lost my mum, my holiday and my £25 through no fault of my own.
There's the Camping and Caravanning so-called Club for you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This is our second glamping break at this site, and we've booked again already! The whole place is spotless, service is friendly and accommodating - there's a small play area and plenty of room for the kids to explore. We took our bedding, a weekend's worth of food ... and some glow sticks. We had beautiful sunshine all weekend this time, but we've glamped in the rain before and had just as much fun.

Room Tip: 6 tents in total (4 in a line and 2 side-by-side) - if you're booking 2 tents, you could ask for the 2 together...
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family