“Great food and atmosphere!”

Eleto Chocolate Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Canterbury
Price range: US$2 - US$24
Cuisines: Belgian, Deli, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Went there with friends for coffee and desserts and we stayed for like two hours. The girl showed us to a cool little room upstairs.It's very cosy and nice if you're just looking for a place to chill and indulge. We ordered cookie and salted caramel crepes which were absolutely amazing. The staff seemed friendly even when we had to change our order (there's too many great things to choose from) and the prices are okay, especially if you're a student. Definitely best mocha in town. Will definitely be coming back to try more things!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Lovely chocolate croissant and a delicious white hot chocolate in the upstairs area of the cafe.

Quirky upstairs area in comparison to the standard cafe style of downstairs.

Very close to the cathedral

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I visited with family in the evening and it was very easy to get a table. They have an extensive menu, which I think is reasonably priced. They also serve alcohol, which I wasn't expecting. The hot chocolate was incredibly chocolatey and delicious. I also recommend the strawberries dipped in chocolate. We tried them with edible gold cos why not lol? They are tasteless but made the strawberries more aesthetically pleasing. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the carrot cake as it was too sweet for my liking.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

A pleasant change from the average coffee shop, some very nice cakes and crepes. Good service and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Got a coffee here. The service was very poor indeed, the girl working there was rude and didn't seem to care about customer service. My coffee tasted burned.