“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!”
Review of Jaspers Take Away

Jaspers Take Away
Ranked #250 of 391 Restaurants in Canterbury
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Very rude staff!!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.. DON’T BOTHER WITH THEM!!! Waste of my money. The lady there is very rude.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I have had delivery's from here from just eat. Food is always very good quality and very good prices and extremely quick delivery.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I've been reading the reviews for this take away in Canterbury and am very surprised at some of the comments made.
Firstly Jaspers is a very clean place with very friendly staff as long as you are not rude to them. I eat here or have a delivery at least once a week and mostly the food is great. On the odd occasion there maybe an issue with a missing item or food being cold but I call them straight away and they always do something about it. The lady there is always friendly accept for the time I swore at her and she told me off. That was my fault cos I was tired and she was trying to help.
I have eaten nearly every item on the menu but I like the pizzas best.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered from Jaspers last weekend and were appalled to find a chicken lung within our food. The staff were obviously careless in their preparation of the food and this discovery ruined our night, making my friend feel sick. The food was also cold, the chips were soggy and overall we were very very disappointed. We emailed JustEat to make a formal complaint (Jaspers do not have an email address) but did not hear back and so rung Jaspers this evening to readdress the issue. My friend was met with a completely unprofessional and quite frankly patronising and rude phone conversation with this establishment’s manager. He refused to even address the issue and kept making excuses. He eventually hung up in the middle of the conversation. We will NEVER be ordering from this establishment again and hope that this review serves as a deterrent for other customers

2  Thank cgmb1999
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I am a regular visitor to my favourite kebab house in Canterbury, so I thought it was time I leave a review, I have tried a variety of items off the menu and for the majority of it, it has been outstanding I’m talking in excess of 100 visits to this place over the years out of all of these visits Iv had a problem on 2 occasions one when I ordered a mega mixed kebab that comes served on a garlic pizza bread, the chicken was half raw but was swiftly rectified and a full replacement given the second was today I ordered a 1/4 pounder with cheese and bacon when I got home I opened my burger to find I had a quarter pounder with cheese and ham I called the shop to ask why there was no bacon in the burger and was told that it was “halal bacon so it’s turkey like it has always been” now I don’t claim to know every thing about the process of halal meat but what I am sure of is that it is not cheap there for unlikely to be a standard item on any menu, also it is advertised on the menu as (bacon) not (halal bacon) meaning someone with a dislike, intolerance or even allergy of turkey are being put at risk unknowingly. on top of this the statement from the lady on the phone (like it has always been) this is not true I have been eating here for nearly 15 years, this is not my first burger with cheese and bacon and usually it comes with cheese and a rasher if smoked back bacon, I will upload a picture of the burger I was given today for you to make your own judgement personally I believe they ran out of bacon and just used a slice of ham as a substitute hoping I wouldn’t notice that it was not usual bacon and as I was not in store just wanted to appease me to make me go away, on this occasion I’m very disappointed, however I can not say it will effect how often I visit, I don’t believe 2 bad experiences in 15 year should stop me from eating at my favourite kebab house, I do still recommend it.