“Downhill”
Review of Magic Chef

Magic Chef
Ranked #248 of 392 Restaurants in Canterbury
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We’d made an order via just eat and it never turned up. They have slipped slightly and had a don’t care attitude.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

This Chinese is by far the best in Canterbury. Consistently good, tasty food, and very competitively priced. Everyone I have spoken to about this place agrees on how good the food is. Do not believe the one star reviews; they are just left by spiteful people. Trust me, you will have a delicious meal from here.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Didn’t even turn up after an hour and half, I chased the order, lady said she’d find out. I could hear her speaking to people who had no idea about the order. She comes back and says “probably about another 30minutes or so”.

Errrrm No Thanks!! Won’t use again!! No even an apology, just said If you want your money back then speak to Just Eat.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Awful

the worst service ever. Get some customer service together. Always had takeaway from here and no problem. But tonight well I wouldn't talk to my dog like that . ordered a takeaway on my way home from work to be told 45 min to a hour. great as I was half hour away. a got a call within 15 minutes to say food at door. so food sat out side my house for longer than I thought freezing cold. Rang up and attitude was. "you should have been at home" absolutely disgusting. never again will I use this a
place can't believe food was cooked and delivered with 15 minutes

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

After a busy day we decided as a family to have a Chinese Take Away. This is the 2nd time using this take away and only because the 1st time wasn't to bad. This time we waited well over a hour for delivery and when the food arrived it was freezing cold and dripping in fatty oil. Not only that we ordered chicken curry and pork curry turned up. I certainly will not be going here again or it's sister Chinese Chop Chop as there both owned by the same people.

Date of visit: May 2017