All reviews leisure facilities minute drive superior room plenty of parking marquee rosie oak watford sauna st motorway venue
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

One night stay into Xmas eve, upgraded to superior room, friendly staff, good breakfast, quiet and comfortable! Swimming pool lovely, all round a great stay, will definitely be back again next year!!!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G
BobBowry, General Manager at Mercure St Albans Noke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Hi David,

I loved reading your feedback. Short, sweet and very positive.
thank you for taking the time out to write your review, your words are very much appreciated.
We look forward to seeing you in the hotel next year.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

We were a party of nine celebrating my sons 21st our age range from 11 to 81 this hotel had something for everyone. It was a great location and very easy to get to, the pool and spa area were immaculate and very enjoyable, the rooms were good,though the pillows were the most uncomfortable pillows ever, everyone single on of us had trouble sleeping because of them. The guy on reception (Liverpudlian) who checked us in was excellent, very friendly and efficient. My only other criticism (apart from the discomfort of the pillows) was the service in the bar was very poor, slow, rather unfriendly, apart from one girl and I'm not sure but I think her name was Becky, she was friendly and hospitable and very efficient. Over all a very good stay I would recommend this hotel. We were visiting Warner broc tour and this was a great location.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Pam T

Hi Pam,

Thank you very much for you honest feedback. I am really pleased that you found the hotel to be good in the main.
I can only apologise that the pillows were poor. We do offer 3 types of pillow but the other types are on request so please bear that in mind for your next visit.
I will ensure that Luke (reception) and Becky receive the praise that is due to them and thank you for highlighting them as they are assets to the hotel.

I hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Nice venue to stay and celebrate something.
Rooms are quiet and nice size.
Receptions staff is efficient too.
Lovely croissants as a refreshment being served during conferences, make sure you try them.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ingverinka

Hi Ingverinka,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
I know what you mean about the croissants...they are gorgeous!
We look forward to seeing you again at the hotel...Happy New Year to you.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We stayed here 9th and 10th December, our room was clean with little added extras. The staff on reception were really lovely as were the bar staff, nothing was a bother for them. Our only downside was a member of staff in the Leisure Centre (I think she may have been the cleaner). It was raining heavily on Saturday night and we had to park outside the leisure centre which is on the opposite side of the reception. It was 7.10 and the centre says it's open until 8 for guests. However, the door was locked and I tried to ask her if we could get in as our room was just along from there. She flapped her hands at me and rudely said "we are closed". We got soaked walking round to the front of the building and informed the reception staff who were very apologetic and offered us a couple of free drinks (which we returned the next morning as we didn't manage to get to bar). I will return to this hotel again as I know one person shouldn't spoil it for the rest who were really nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi there,
I love your review name by the way.
Thank you for writing such a lovely review, it is always lovely to hear when the team have delivered such great service as this is something we pride ourselves on so it is always nice when this is recognised.
I really do apologise for the leisure club team not going the extra mile. I promise you that we will use your feedback to ensure that we get better as a result and wish you a happy new year!

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

A conveniently located hotel just off junction 21a off the M25, it is a great meeting place. Inside it is a very plain hotel but it is quite clean and serves tea & coffee quite promptly. Haven't actually stayed there but looks fine

Trip type: Travelled with family
BobBowry, General Manager at Mercure St Albans Noke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Hi Tony,
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoy the tea and coffee and the service is to your liking too.
I hope that this means when you are looking for a venue to stay in whether it be for a meeting or a good nights sleep, The Noke will be at the top of your list.
Regards and best wishes,