“Lovely breakfast”

Ranked #22 of 944 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Taste, sustainability and community are the three main drivers and the motivation behind The Docks Coffee House. They use only the finest beans and leaves for your coffee and tea and source all their food from right here in Hampshire. Their farm to table approach supports a healthier, more ethical lifestyle that they know you will enjoy.
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Really nice spot for breakfast. Good good, nice service.
Reasonably priced, coffee was great.
Quiet early on a Sunday but filled up by 10am.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Amongst the multiple coffee places around Ocean Village, just a few stand out. If you want the perfect sunny and quiet terrasse, delicious coffee and excellent breakfast and light lunches, don’t go further...

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The place is nice and friendly, but tiny. We order “the docks scramble” and the scramble eggs were tasteless. Neither the cappuccino was brilliant. We wait first for the cappuccino around 10 minutes and more than 35 min for the food. We weren’t the only people complaining about the waiting time.

2  Thank Cristina Lavini... S
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Just had breakfast in the Docks coffee house..... really good will probably go again tomorrow!
Loved the avocado on sourdough, and my coffee was delicious. So lovely to support an independent business. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This is my last review of the Docks as I have been here so many times I am treated as an old friend and can no longer give an unbiased opinion because of this, I like all they offer. If it is your first time or twentieth I feel you will enjoy the experience. I am particularly fond of the granola made by the owner, with yogurt, the fresh fruit is always great. I drink Americanos and water and the wifi keeps my devices up to date. I was there for a music night recently, that was special, the entertainer Grant Sharky (I think that is correct) was deliciously outrageous. I am here until Mid December and will be in this Cafe every time we are in port and I can be off the ship.