“Probably the best coffee house in Southampton”

The Docks Coffee House
Ranked #22 of 944 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Taste, sustainability and community are the three main drivers and the motivation behind The Docks Coffee House. They use only the finest beans and leaves for your coffee and tea and source all their food from right here in Hampshire. Their farm to table approach supports a healthier, more ethical lifestyle that they know you will enjoy.
Reviewed 21 May 2018

It's a nice small cafe with character, loved the quirky interior. Coffee is great, so are the cakes with gluten-free and vegan options. Good breakfast selection from what I've seen (althought haven't tried it yet). One of the best independent coffee houses in the area.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I was searching for breakfast on Sunday, this is the only place that open early than elsewhere, as my friends need to be on train. This is first time we been here, i found service was good! ... smiley and helpful is what we need on lovely sunny day sitting outside ... breakfast was so good quality... i would come back again ..

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Just a small thanks to everyone at the docks coffee house for a beautiful breakfast for me and my mum on our short break down to Southampton. My mum loved her omelette and my avos on toast were really yummy! The decor is really cute and also the walls are full of history which is a great idea and really interesting. Manager and waiting staff were very polite and easy to chat too. They let us know they also host evening events sometimes so I will definitely be back down to check that out over the summer! Thanks all

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Always a pleasure to visit! The staff are always very friendly and provide great service - always with a smile on their face. Definitely the most friendly cafe in Southampton, so worth a visit based off that alone!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there twice, amazing coffee and service by the staff. Nice atmosphere and music. I loved it. I’ll come back fore sure