“We had a delightful stay !”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Resort757...
London, United Kingdom
“We had a delightful stay !”
Reviewed 12 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Today at 16:52

The accommodation was spotless and perfect for our needs! The house had everything we needed for the short stay. It was sparkly clean and in a great location within walking distance to the parks and high street.Communication throughout the whole booking process was fabulous. Check in and check out were very easy. We had a delightful stay - thank you Marina!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
lilia1820...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect cosy house to stay in Southampton”
Reviewed 6 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

It's my second stay in this house and I love it!
Thanks a lot to hostess Marina, our stay was wonderful! I really appreciate Marina’s quick responses and always helpful information. My girlfriends and I want to emphasize how clean and beautifully decorated this accommodation. Marina thought of everything to make their guests feel comfortable and added little touches that set the place for the rest and feels like welcoming home. It wasn’t a problem to park my car on the side road, which is a nice addition to the overall great stay. We will be coming back, and we highly recommend this lovely place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing