“Lovely Apartment but......”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely Apartment but......”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

Currently staying here - apartment is lovely. Very spacious and semi-clean....the only downfall for cleaning is there are cobwebs; in the shower, bathroom, living space etc. I don’t expect this and I don’t expect to come and have to clean them myself.
We are a family of 4 staying here (granted, two of the four are 2 and 3 but....there are only 3 dining chairs round the table which made for awkward dining in the morning for breakfast.

The only REAL downside i have is the communal areas; the main door to the apartment block doesn’t shut properly - now this wouldnt normally bother me if it weren’t for the fact that the actual gated entrance wasn’t secure. The buttons to each apartment is burnt out and anyone can access the apartments by pressing ‘Trade only’. With 2 young children i was very apprehensive on the first night that anyone could access the building so I didn’t really sleep well.

We are in apartment 12; the bedroom is lovely, bed very comfy BUT my children are up when the sun rises as the blind isn’t, in my opinion fit properly and isn’t a black out blind so the amount of light that comes through when we expect to be asleep is ridiculous!
Other than these pointers I highly recommend these apartments.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
60Rajesh
London, United Kingdom
“Weekend break in Southampton ”
Reviewed 5 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the service apartment which are conveniently located near all transport links and not far from the airport and the downtown for two nights. The apartments located in their secluded grounds offered free private parking. The apartment was reasonably furnished with modern furniture and a nice tv. The kitchen area was bright and welcoming. However there was a shortage of crockery for the four of us who stayed there but was quickly rectified once the management was informed. The bathrooms were adequate with clean fluffy towels and toiletries. The bedrooms too were adequately furnished with clean linen linen and comfortable beds. When we first arrived the apartment was cold but soon warmed up when heating came on. The Wi-fi was free and good strength in all rooms. I would definitely stay here again for my next visit for the simplicity of stay.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing