“Lovely anniversary steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The steak was amazing and so we're the sides. Lovely starters and delicious trio of desserts.
Nice restaurant and atmosphere.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Lovely restaurant. They have made the effort to ensure that there's plenty of space around each table, so you don't feel like you're eavesdropping on the next group. The service is friendly and efficient, and the food is wonderful. I really like my food and this is the first restaurant in years where I've had to ask for a doggy bag! Too good to leave behind! The steaks are amazing (locally sourced), the burgers the best you'll ever taste. Highly recommended - can't wait to come back again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Perhaps a strange choice of places to eat by someone who wouldn't normally touch a steak - I am so glad I did on this occasion. Most definitely the BEST steak I have ever eaten - fab location, attentive staff without being obtrusive and craft Gins as well. Perfect night out and thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

So lucky to have a place so close to home that by far does the best stake in the country. this place is definitely worth a visit, very friendly staff and amazing food! I have since recommended to several friends who have been since my visit who have also said how amazing everything had been.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Great night. Decided to have my steak "as the chef would like to serve it"; best decision ever and why have I not done it before?? Melted in my mouth. This remains our go-to treat. And the staff were lovely x