“Nice little tearoom”
Review of Tilly's Tea House

Tilly's Tea House
Reviewed 11 March 2015

Nice little tearooms. I stopped for lunch and did enjoy it. I had a cheese and onion toasted sandwich which was fairly substantial. The only thing was that there didn't seem to be any onion, but I didn't complain as I didn't really mind! The coffee was fairly good too. It had a nice ambience and they also sell cakes and pastries. It sounded like it had recently acquired new owners, who were saying that the carpets were about to be replaced, so they are obviously upgrading the interior. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

Stopped here for lunch on our way back from Cheltenham had smoked salmon and scrambled eggs and my friend had a very nice homemade lasanga.Friendly and well worth a visit ☺

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

Good service. My wife had a cream tea and I had a sausage bap, both good quality. Not too busy and nicely situated.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Perfect on a wet and miserable afternoon - the cream tea was just what we needed. Nice selection of teas as well.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

Sat in the window, very good for people watching. Service quick and pleasant. Fantastic chocolate brownies!