All reviews attending a wedding scampi and chips ensuite bathroom bar area an overnight stay the main street power shower central location breakfast was excellent nice room short stay two nights high street visiting the cotswolds train station pleasant stay an evening meal
Reviewed 30 August 2016

This is the first pub you come to walking from the Caravan Club site. We had a meal here and the food was good. Real ale was good as well. Service we found was very good, did not have to wait to be served. It was the same the second time we tried it although only for a drink the second time.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for 1 night due to a wedding reception was held there. Nice place, great service, Room was ok but very over priced for what we had ... Food is great especially the giant burger which I had ( must try it) all the staff very friendly..

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I called in this pub while staying at a nearby caravan site. I used the bar that had 2 tv's showing different sports programmes.
I waited over 5 minutes to be served for a first pint, even though there was a young female behind the bar who made no attempt to serve.
I also asked to purchase a pack of plain crisps and the barman, after disappearing for 5 minutes returned to apologise and inform me that they had none. Having finished my pint I returned for a refill only to find a queue, and no one behind the bar. I waited for almost 10 minutes and still nobody came to serve.
Consequently I refused to wait any longer and left to find a different pub in the village where there was better service.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We had a very indifferent meal, with a majority of the food fried! Adaequate but not value for money.
Gin and tonic was expensive and had run out of choice of gin
Service was ok but,we would not choose to go there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Dropped by at 5pm on a Sunday, we were grateful to be still able to get a Sunday lunch which was beef. Decent meal but slightly over priced. Friendly barman, bar area and restaurant needs a good decorate but pleasant enough

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple