We had a pleasant stay at this hotel in May 2012
We found the hotel staff extremely friendly and welcoming and the food, both at breakfast and dinner was delicious.
Special thanks to Vicky for making us feel at home.
We found our accommodation most comfortable - and we much appreciated the fact that our little dog was allowed to stay with us.
We found the hotel well run and one thing in particular we liked was it was spacious but not as big as one of those chain hotels, just the right size to keep that "personal" touch.
We read a number of the reviews and found some of the comments unreasonable - no pleasing some folks. We would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Ann & Martin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned between Cheltenham town centre and its famous Racecourse, this distinctive Cotswold stone building offers free parking; free Wi-Fi; and an excellent restaurant. Situated in a quiet tree-lined avenue only a short walk from Cheltenham’s many attractions, the hotel exudes a character and charm that few establishments can match. Cotswold Grange has the generous comfort of a large period house with many enchanting features including high ceilings; beautiful decorative cornicing; the original cantilevered staircase; and a secluded garden with an ornamental fish pond. The unique attractions combine to make Cotswold Grange an ideal base for exploring Cheltenham and the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Cotswold Grange Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Grange Cheltenham
- Cotswold Grange Hotel Cheltenham