Stayed at cotswold grange hotel last week for two nights what a lovely hotel the staff were welcoming helpful a wonderful room we had a problem with an offer but my i say the owners were very quick to resolve. my i thank you and your staff once again. ian.& theresa portsmouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned between Cheltenham town centre and its famous Racecourse, this distinctive Cotswold stone building offers free parking; free Wi-Fi; and an excellent restaurant. Situated in a quiet tree-lined avenue only a short walk from Cheltenham’s many attractions, the hotel exudes a character and charm that few establishments can match. Cotswold Grange has the generous comfort of a large period house with many enchanting features including high ceilings; beautiful decorative cornicing; the original cantilevered staircase; and a secluded garden with an ornamental fish pond. The unique attractions combine to make Cotswold Grange an ideal base for exploring Cheltenham and the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Cotswold Grange Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Grange Cheltenham
- Cotswold Grange Hotel Cheltenham