I stayed at this hotel for two nights last weekend and I was staying with a friend. We were both celebrating our birthdays and this was the perfect place to do it. The hotel had a small car park and there seemed to be just enough parking for all of the cars.
Upon arrival we were greeted by our very friendly and helpful host. We had a family room which was located on the first floor. Our host described the local area and provided us with a map and highlighted the main areas for restaurants, bars, clubs and areas that there was not much to see. It was really great to also find out that we were only a six or seven minute walk from the centre.
We had a family room on the first floor which slept three. There was a giant super kingsize bed and a single pull out. The bed was very comfortable as were the pillows that were provided. The room was huge and very tastefully decorated. There were high ceilings and period features in the room. There was a small shower en suite which had a very hot and powerful shower. The room had a flat screen tv with free view - we didn't go away to watch TV but it was nice having it on in the morning as we got ready.
The room was gloriously warm when we returned each evening after a day of sight seeing around the Cotswolds or a night out in Cheltenham. Each morning we headed downstairs to the breakfast room. There was a very wide selection from cereals, fruit, yogurt, croissants as well as a hot menu that you could order from. The female breakfast host was very friendly and was happy for us to choose options that were not showing on the menu, for example hard boiled eggs on toast for me. Service and the food was both delicious.
My friend and I both felt very safe and relaxed staying in this hotel. It is a perfect location for exploring Cheltenham and the Cotswolds and the hosts make you feel very welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarence Court hotel offers the perfect location for both business and leisure travellers. Quietly situated on one of Cheltenham's premier Regency squares, Clarence Square is a leafy, quiet, sanctuary perfectly placed to explore all that Cheltenham has to offer. Take advantage of the hotels enviable location and leave the car behind as we are just a few minutes walk from the centre of Cheltenham with its fine selection of shops, restaurants. And places of interest. Pittville Park, the Pump Rooms, the Racecourse and the Ladies College are all within easy walking distance. We are delighted to now offer free use of Fitness First Leisure club for guests over 16, just 2 minutes walk from the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Clarence Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarence Court Cheltenham
- Clarence Court Hotel Cheltenham