All reviewsleisure facilitiespool and gymsteam roombus stopeasy accessbusiness tripcomfortable hotelshort stayplenty of parkingweekend breakbiscuitsdouble bedthe ground floorone night staywould stay againpleasant staycar parking
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights last week. Unfortunately the experience was ruined first night and I won't be back.

Ordered a burger via room service. 90 mins later it had not arrived. After chasing it up it did arrive but first bite in showed it to be a little pink. Next bite looked worse so I decided to check before going any further and it was basically raw through about 60% of the meat. Completely raw.

Whilst the management were equally upset, they of course had not eaten part of the thing.

Appetite lost, it was 2 days later before I could face trying more food and then I stuck to Pizza.

It is a shame - everyone did their best later, the Pizza was good as was the Chicken on Thursday. But I have never experienced such a scarily badly cooked meal as the first day hence I simply won't be returning to Jury's Inn. There is too much other choice so why would I?

I've refrained from posting a picture on the basis that the hotel accepted the issue instantly and agreed that it was completely unacceptable. I do not believe this is a regular occurrence but once was too much :(

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Peter H, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cheltenham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear DougPLarbert

Thank you for your review and how sorry we are that you had a less than pleasant experience. I am glad however that the team took ownership and resolved your concerns swiftly and rectified as best they could, understanding your dissatisfaction.
It is pleasing that you gave our dining another chance and thoroughly enjoyed, and I do hope that the experience on your first night has not put you off returning in the future and giving us another chance.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Everything was fine. Service was good although the men thought the beer could be better, polite and helpful staff, clean rooms great beds overall a beautiful hotel will definitely stay there again in the summer next time so I can sit in the beautiful garden

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Peter H, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cheltenham, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Gillian H

Thank you for a great review following your stay, and your lovely comments about our team. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We had a room on the ground floor with a double and single bed it was very clean and comfy . Staff were helpful at all times and the breakfasts were very good and regularly refreshed .

Location was good as on a good bus route to the town centre every 10 mins which meant it was very accessible

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms were good as lift small and we were not disturbed by a Xmas party disco
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear fairweatherwalker

Thank you for a great review following your stay with us. Great to hear you enjoyed the room, and found our team helpful.
Our location is fantastic, and as you say, just a very short ride into town.

We hope to see you again very soon

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Not exactly value for money. Limited dinner menu but freshly made and tastes good.
Rooms are generally clean. Pool is a little small but only few guests accessed the pool at any given time so it was ok. Sauna and steam room ok too. Breakfast was good too. Good variety.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Lockhart2

Thank you for your review. It is disappointing to read the headline, given the positive comments you mentioned in your review. Our dinner menu contains over 40 items with a number of accompaniments that can be interchanged on the dishes to allow a wide variety.
I am glad you found the rooms clean and the leisure facilities, along with the good variety of breakfast.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent check in experience, very spacious and clean room and all of the staff are lovely. Bar food good and selection of drinks excellent. Breakfast was fresh and tasty. Very good gym and weights room, and a clean and warm pool. A special mention to housekeeping who found out that it was our anniversary and decorated our room beautifully. Our experience of a two night stay was first class. Highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HakeyTraveller83

Dear davidnoall3

Thank you for a fabulous review and I am so pleased to hear you chose to spend your anniversary with us. I am glad the team looked after you so well, and you took the time to relax in our leisure facilities.
We hope to see you again soon, and hopefully before the next anniversary