1,014 results
All reviews leisure facilities pool and gym steam room restaurant staff bus stop easy access business trip comfortable hotel short stay plenty of parking weekend break one night stay the ground floor double bed biscuits would stay again car parking
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The property is very well situated for visiting and sight-seeing the local area and farther afield. The room was superb and the amenities were excellent and staff were very friendly and helpful. We did not know there was a leisure centre otherwise we would have brought bathing costumes with us. All in all our stay represented great value for money and a very comfortable and practical experience.

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Catriona D, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cheltenham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear A4828LUstephenb

What a lovely review and thank you so much for your kind words.

I am sorry to read that you were unaware about our leisure facilities, I hope that on a return visit you will get to use our Gym and/or swimming pool.

Thank you once more.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We were very happy staying at the hotel and would stay again. we also used the swimming pool and steam room and had a look in the gym, which looked ver nice. The staff were all very friendly and very helpful.

Dear brokenshire

Firstly, I hope you had an enjoyable birthday celebration.

Thank you so much for the 'Five Stars', we always enjoy receiving such lovely reviews.

I do hope that you will be back again before the 19th birthday party!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Overall happy with our stay. Room was nice. Pool facility was a bonus. Good location. Close to Cheltenham. My daughter enjoyed it. Thought the bar food was a bit pricey and not that good so would stay again but may eat elsewhere next time

Dear 144oliverr

Thank you for the recent review of your experience of Jurys Inn Cheltenham.

It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay in the main. Please should you return, I would be delighted to offer you 10% off Food and Beverage just contact me directly on the below email address.

Hope to welcome you back again soon,

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

A slightly mixed bag.

The reception was excellent - young lady on our arrival and lad in the morning. Both helpful, friendly and efficient.

The front of house restaurant staff were the same - efficient and friendly - although the wait for our meal was rather long (45 minutes from order at 8 o'clock). My main and pudding were very good indeed, so as I say, a mixed bag. I thought the dishes were quite expensive but the overall bill was fine as they do a two course or three course deal, which makes it better value.

Breakfast was good. Plenty of choice and hot buffet served in smaller than normal dishes and regularly replenished.

My twin room was very comfortable, a good size, very clean with plenty of plug sockets. The bed was lovely and linen of good quality. It was freezing outside and my room was nice and warm.

It's someway out of town but there's a bus stop close by.

Not perfect, but I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Catriona D, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cheltenham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Dear Keswick

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay at Jurys Inn Cheltenham.

I am delighted to read that in the main, that you were happy and will return.

We have already spoken to our Head Chef as to wait 45 minutes is very slow and will need to be rectified.

When you do decide to return, please drop me an email and I will personally look after your reservation.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

This isn't the sort of hotel we would normally stay in as we prefer smaller places, but we had a hotel voucher. It's a very good chain, the room was clean and comfortable, great bed, spotless bathroom, and high quality breakfasts (though the organisation of the latter was a bit disorganised)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Johntimelord

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor and giving the hotel five stars.

We do pride our selves in ensuring our hotel is spotless as this is very important, which is great to see you observed this.

I hope that you will continue to use Jurys Inn now going forward and if I can ever be of any assistant with a reservation, please drop me an email.