“The cakes are amazing!”

The Riverside Cafe
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My husband and I came here with our pooch, who was more than welcome and was given some dog biscuits.

We had coffee, tea. I had bakewell tart and my husband had a slice of carrot cake. If I'd been greedy I would have ordered another slice of bakewell tart; it was delicious and so moist. My husband loved his carrot cake too.

It was a nice relaxed atmosphere and the staff were really pleasant. We'd definitely come in here for cake again. It was nice to take the load off after walking around the shops.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We visited the pretty village of Bourton on the Water & after browsing around decided to have a break for refreshments
so went into this café. The staff there were very pleasant & they had a good & varied menu. They can provide you with hot & cold food & snacks plus a good choice of drinks etc all at a very reasonable price.

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We came to this cafe based on trip advisor recommendations and it was great. We had the full breakfast and we thought it was great value at £6.50 which includes a drink. Sitting up on the second floor gave us great views of the river and opportunities to people watch below. Great service and friendly staff. Would recommend!

2  Thank Peggy L
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Lovely settingby the river, cushions provided, nice people serving, very nice coffee, toilets, gift shop

Reviewed 15 August 2017

If you're in Bourton and you fancy a bit of lunch, look no further than the Riverside. Lovely location, friendly staff and delicious food. I can highly reccommend the Bacon, Brie and Cranberry Panini.