“Yum that’s all I can say ”

Bakery on the Water
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

What a super find, lots of local people eating there to, busy friendly place, just next to the car museum

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Bought take away pastries and coffee one morning, had to return the next day to sit in for breakfast.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We have stopped here several times for lunch, or just coffee. The cappuccino is excellent. Soup, salad, and sandwiches are home made and high quality. The staff are friendly and helpful. Scones and pastries are great.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

A super artisan bakery/ cafe that serves and sells excellant food and drinks. Super quality baking and food preperation at its best.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I had been a bit disappointed with the cafes on offer in the town. I like places which have a modern air with a bit of flair.

This bakery immediately caught my eye with its modern design and welcoming air. We stopped as a family for a mid afternoon cup of tea and coffee. Both were lovely.

The bread looked amazing and I treated myself to a fruit tart to go. I would definitely recommend this cafe for tea or coffee and cake. We did not eat lunch but the food served to other customers looked great.