“Excellent GF Scones !!”

Green and Pleasant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Lovely visit today with the family, drawn in by the offer of Gluten Free Scones as my wife is GF. Absolutely delicious! Great staff, very friendly & perfect setting right on the waterfront.

I had the chocolate brownie (also GF) washed down with a piping hot cappuccino. Drinks for the kids & some free food to feed the ducks ;) Will be back!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

An English tea room serving GF, dairy free and vegan options. After being in the UK from the USA for almost a year I had yet to find a place that had gluten free scones, well I hit the jackpot here. They had the best scones I have ever tasted, GF or otherwise. Quaint tea room and shop, pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff, and dog friendly.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

They have some great gluten and dairy free options which allowed me to enjoy a lovely lunch with my family. Gluten free bread and delicious homemade gluten and dairy free scones which I would highly recommend. My hubby had a very generous cheese ploughman's and the kids enjoyed their baguettes. Very friendly and attentive staff with some interesting bits and pieces for sale. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Lovely tea room and dog friendly. The scones were the best we've ever tasted and they were served with a smile. Very friendly staff and made us feel very welcome. Definitely, going to visit again. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We got out of the car, discovered it was really cold and looked for the first dog-friendly haunt to grab a cuppa and get warmed up! The owner was more than welcoming to our two border terriers - they got some chicken and some fuss - and we enjoyed a good couple of pots of tea while hiding from the cold! We also had tomato soup which was really tasty and a prawn mayo sandwich on a baguette which was good. I snaffled a slice of date and walnut cake which was really delicious! Good range of collectibles/knickknacks and curious items to browse. Will definitely be visiting there again if ever in Bourton and we will tell our doggy-owning friends that this is a truly dog-friendly place. Thank you!