“Great outside beer garden.”
Review of Kingsbridge

Kingsbridge
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
“Great outside beer garden.”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Ideal for lunch and a drink. Liked it, no dislikes.

Visited March 2012

• Korean first
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Top staff, top food, top pub”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

me and my friends where in the area for the weekend and when we got hungry we decided to look for a place to eat. upon finding this pub situated by the river we decided to give it a go. as soon as we walked in we felt welcomed and the lady who severed us (i belive her name to be bobby) was very helpful and kind.
All my friends had a roast dinner which looked amazing and came with all the trimmings but i dicided to have the lamb shank and by god that was a great choice! this was the type off food you get at a top priced resturant !!! creamy mash tender meat and a sauce that was to die for :)
any one coming to bourton needs to come here and have the lamb.
looking forward to my next visit :)

• Visited March 2012
Derby, United Kingdom
“Nice place, friendly staff, visited many times”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We have eaten here in the summer and had a good meal and popped in many times on our visits to Bourton On The Water for the odd drink. It seemed a popular place especially with the locals who seem to enjoy card games in the corner. The staff were chatty and friendly enough.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Tony_and_Kay
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Terrible service and food!”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Every single member of the staff seemed to be having a bad day! The waitress that brought the cuttlery just damped everything on the table and didn't even look at us or smiled. She was too busy checking her hair out in the mirror placed by our table.

I ordered steak and ale pie, a member of the staff brought me scampi instead. When I told her I had ordered steak and ale pie she quite rudely told me 'well that's what order we got in the kitchen!'. She left only to come back later with a half cooked pie. My partner's meal had been micro waved in order to be kept warm whilst my meal was getting "cooked".

I noticed that the waitress was rude to other customers as well, when she took our plates away she was still checking herself out in the mirror!

Overall this was a terrible meal at a high price! AVOID!

• Visited January 2012
Weston-super-mare
“In the centre of Bourton on the Water - next to the river”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We popped in here for a quick lunch. The menu had an extensive range of typical pub food.There was plenty of seating and nice views from the windows across the Windrush River and the village. I had soup of the day a good creamy vegetable served with warm ciabatta bread - not outstanding but fine. My other half had a particularly tasty jacket potato with a really meaty chicken and bacon filling.

• Visited February 2012