Broadlands Guest House(Bourton-on-the-Water)(Great Value!)
US$123
The Coach and Horses(Bourton-on-the-Water)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Webbys Windrushwalk(Bourton-on-the-Water)(Great Value!)
US$95
Harrington House(Bourton-on-the-Water)
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Restaurant
Coombe House(Bourton-on-the-Water)
TripAdvisor
The Red House East B&B(Bourton-on-the-Water)
The Lansdowne(Bourton-on-the-Water)
The Mousetrap Inn(Bourton-on-the-Water)
TripAdvisor
Chestnuts Bed and Breakfast(Bourton-on-the-Water)
Old Manse Hotel(Bourton-on-the-Water)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscroft restaurantitalian restaurantrubber ducklovely hotelcar parklady on receptionsmall hotelthe riverfamily roomthe main hotelroom was spaciousperfect locationcooked breakfastground floorbeautiful villagecoach housefull english breakfast
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This hotel is why I use Trip Advisor. The Chester House Hotel does well on Trip Advisor, and it turns out this is for a very good reason - it is a lovely place to stay!

It all starts with the friendly greeting you get as you check in. Everything is explained to you and you are walked to your room, bags carried for you if necessary. The next thing you notice is how stylish all the public areas are. Contemporary and cool, just the kind of place you know you're going to enjoy spending time in.

The rooms are bijou, but modern, clean and complete with everything you'll need.

The bar is comfortable and the staff friendly and happy to chat if not serving other guests. The restaurant is compact, but the food was first rate. I had a steak and it was cooked to perfection and tasty with it.

All in all I would whole heartedly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure - and I hope I'll find an excuse to come back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Accommodation was lovely but we chose to pay for a bigger room than normal. Staff were very friendly and accommodating with a great choice for breakfast. If you have an evening meal ther a pizza is a must, you won't regret it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 69Dusty
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Where can I start, this was one of the best hotels I have stayed in. Myself and my sister, mother and father decided to spend two nights away in the Cotswolds.

Mum had asked for two double bedrooms in the main hotel but although upon arrival we were on the outside quarter this was no problem at all! If anything it was much nicer. The rooms were fully equipped with a dresser table, sofa, TV, kettle with tea and coffee facilities and a great LED mirror in the bathroom. We were welcomed with a personalised note along with some yummy biscuits. The only issues I would say is the pillows are quite small so if you are one of those people that must have a good pillow then maybe bring your own. The lighting could also do with a different bulb as it was still quite dark in the day with them on.

Breakfast was delicious each morning you can have the buffet breakfast with cereals and pastries and then choose what kind of hot breakfast you would like. I must say this is the best breakfast I have ever had so kudos to the chef!

The staff were so friendly and lovely especially Slav who always greeted us wonderfully.

The bar in the hotel is very relaxed where we had a couple drinks before we went to dinner then went back again after. Everything in this hotel is very much relaxing and stress free which was great!

We are in both the Croft and the Italian restaurant in the hotel. You must book in advance and they only have one beer by the draft with the rest bottled and limited ciders to offer. The food in both these restaurants were delicious so please do go there!

Location wise was the best, I would advise possibly one night at Bourton on the water and another in Stow on the Wold- this is about a ten minute drive away with plenty of shops, tea rooms and restaurants/pubs. Please do visit the motor museum , the small village, the Victorian Christmas shop, and the tea rooms as well as the pubs!

Overall I would most certainly stay again :)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed here for three nights in November last year , although the weather was damp the hotel was warm and very very comfortable, the staff were excellent and the breakfasts were lovely .. highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was a perfect choice for a quick getaway in the Cotswolds!! It's right behind the main High Street, connected to their Italian restaurant.
I had a ground floor room, which was plenty spacious and modernly furnished. The bathroom was especially lovely and nice/toasty warm. Free drinks/snacks in the room as well.
But I think the real winner is the customer service. I had 2 different women and a man provide helpful information about the area, and they were able to watch my rucksack during the day as I was out and about walking. The full English breakfast was also very good and included in my stay.
Would recommend as a very comfortable, clean, and friendly place to call home if you're visiting Burton-on-the-Water or surrounding area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo