“Louisa”

Golden Galleon
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

Awful customer service terrible food ok but atmosphere awful staff so stressed .wont be going back again.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

This restaurant/pub has now been renamed the Cuckmere Inn. Nothing else has changed. The service is still slow although I do have to say the staff are friendly. I understand, though, that the food is not freshly cooked on the premises. The view from the outside terrace is lovely and I suppose in the summer it does not really matter how long it takes to have a meal

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Not that busy but very disorganised staff, thought the waitress was going to have a heart attack as she was so stressed. Took ages to take our order, food came out in a timely manner. Although the table next to us had someone else's order given to to them by mistake. The place was not overly busy but the waitress kept blaming two large tables of people. Not enough staff, food Luke warm. My meal was the roast platter that should have been pork, beef and Turkey. The pork was actually very salty gammon. Worst Roast I have had in a long time and I eat out a lot. Won't be going back.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

Visited on Saturday lunch time with my elderly father in law from up north, it was VERY busy, 45 min wait for a table.. decided as it was such a lovely day to just have a drink and sit outside, after going to the bar and find 15 people waiting to be served by 1 person serving we decided to leave!! We had to wait in the car park to park the car in the first place.. too popular on a sunny day with no staff... when you did ask a question we were barked at!!! Wont go there again,, such a shame as it has such a prime position.

1  Thank Jacqui C
Reviewed 4 March 2015

We went as a family of four (and we had booked) however it took over an hour to get our starters and a further 45 minutes for main courses. Even then they were cold and inedible! Don't bother!

1  Thank michelle c