1,137 results
All reviewspanelled dining roombubble and squeakparking spacehigh streeteggs benedictbridal suitesouth downslovely gardenstreet parkingwine listno liftold housefull englishshower roomsalmonlarge roomrailway station
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We had our wedding ceremony, dinner and evening reception at Pelham House, the day was perfect. We could not have wished for a more wonderful day. Georgina (wedding events manager) was brilliant and planned everything exactly to our wishes from day one. Nothing was too much trouble. We had a couple of late changes that were sorted without any fuss. All the staff throughout the process from first visit to wine and food tasting to the actual day were absolutely brilliant and made our special day even more special. Our guest and many stayed the night loved the venue, location, their rooms and of course the food. Our room was the bridal suite that was wonderful. Also a mention must go to Jade who along with Georgina made everything run smoothly. We would certainly recommend this hotel. A perfect day thank you.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Daniel R, General Manager at Pelham House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you Kevin for your review of our hotel.

It is a pleasure to see that we were able to make your big day a good one. At Pelham House Hotel we do all we can to ensure every event held with us is a positive one and reviews such as yours make our work all that much easier knowing that your guests are going away happy. I will pass your comments on to my team as I am sure they will be happy to read them.

I am delighted to read your comments about Georgina & Jade and I will be sure to pass your comments on, something that will be nice for them both to here. So many people are always quick to point out the negatives but miss out the positives so this will certainly be a moral boost for both Georgina & Jade. We have also put both of them forward for our Gold Magic Award which will give them both £50 worth of love to Shop vouchers for outstanding customer service, this is to show our appreciation for going that extra mile on your special day. Thank you again Kevin and all of us at Pelham House Hotel wish you all the happiness for the future.

Kevin, should you both be looking to visit us again please contact me directly on 01273 488600 or gm@pelhamhouse.com and I will be happy to make your reservation.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We recently held a party in the Terrace Room at Pelham House to celebrate our marriage. Jade, James and the team did a wonderful job and made us all feel very welcome and provided great service - nothing was too much trouble. Everything ran smoothly, was well organised and looked lovely. The canapés we had chosen were delicious and the wine perfectly chilled. Our guests had a great time. Thank you all, it was a fantastic and fun evening!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you Justin for your review of our hotel.

I thank you for your kind comments, which are always a welcome read for me. I am pleased to see that your experience with us was an enjoyable one and I look forward to being able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

I am delighted to read your comments about James & Jade and I will be sure to pass your comments on, something that will be nice for them both to here. So many people are always quick to point out the negatives but miss out the positives so this will certainly be a moral boost for James and Jade. We have also put James & Jade forward for our Gold Magic Award for outstanding customer service, this is to show our appreciation for going that extra mile. Thank you again.

Justin, should you be looking to visit us again please contact me directly on 01273 488600 or gm@pelhamhouse.com and I will be happy to make your reservation.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Visited with a group of friends, my first visit. Lovely location and we all really enjoyed our food. Nice wine list and service was unobtrusive. We look forward to coming back soon.

Daniel R, General Manager at Pelham House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank you Jonny for your review of our hotel.

Jonny, should you be looking to visit us again please contact me directly on 01273 488600 or gm@pelhamhouse.com and I will be happy to make your reservation.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Visited on a friday night had a lovely time meal was absoloutely beautiful service was spot on staff were very friendly couldnt do enough for us james was lovely very friendly and polite he was great would certainly recomend a meal there to any one who wants lovely food & great service & the lovely james

1  Thank sallie w

Thank you Sallie for your review of our hotel.

I am delighted to read your comments about James and I will be sure to pass your comments on, something that will be nice for him to here. So many people are always quick to point out the negatives but miss out the positives so this will certainly be a moral boost for James. We have also put James forward for our Gold Magic Award for outstanding customer service, this is to show our appreciation for going that extra mile. Thank you again Sallie.

Sallie, should you be looking to visit us again please contact me directly on 01273 488600 or gm@pelhamhouse.com and I will be happy to make your reservation.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel at the weekend and as I'm disabled I cannot fault the kindness and disability friendly environment.. It was elegant and amazing food with the best service you could come across. Staff were very kind friendly and went out there way to help in all aspects of my needs there was one particular member of staff that went that extra mile and I even asked the staff for his name cos I was so happy with all that he did for us. I would like to thank Mr James Henson you are one in a million..
I would have no hesitation to recommend this hotel and I certainly will be visiting again.. Thanks Pelham house and your staff.. x

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you Katy for your review of our hotel.

I am delighted to read your comments about James and I will be sure to pass your comments on, something that will be nice for him to here. So many people are always quick to point out the negatives but miss out the positives so this will certainly be a moral boost for James. We have also put James forward for our Gold Magic Award for outstanding customer service, this is to show our appreciation for going that extra mile. Thank you again Katy.

Katy, Should you be looking to visit us again please contact me directly on 01273 488600 or gm@pelhamhouse.com and I will be happy to make your reservation.