“Perfect fish and chips!”
Review of Bardsley's

Bardsley's
Ranked #67 of 1,319 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Wonderful haddock and chips with friends one evening. Such amazing service, even offering to let us try the wines....
We will be back again soon!

1  Thank sissel e

Reviewed 16 June 2018

The fish and chips were crisp, hot, and delicious. However, other restaurants in town and on the Pier offer similar for about half the price. Still, the service was great and Bardsley's in an institution in Brighton.

1  Thank tampacubana2015
Reviewed 14 June 2018

When me and my foreign friends were visiting Brighton they wanted to eat the most traditional british dishe ever. We went there. that is to say we weren't dissappointed at all. food was nice, not to fatty, staff were welcoming. all good memories

1  Thank SophieA2357
Reviewed 1 June 2018

The gentleman who served us couldn't have been more friendly and I can see why there were a number of regulars popping in. Fish was lovely and soft, chips really good and enjoyed by all the family! Lots of options for vegetarians.

2  Thank davidpope24
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Huss, Haddock, Cod, Salmon, all the fish I have eaten here is delicious. On my latest visit I had Huss, which truly was so special. I shall order Huss again. The chips were crisp, and the mushy peas a real treat.
Friendly service and a bright, clean restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018