“Highly recommended”

Price range: US$40 - US$99
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Now open on the beachfront – Riddle & Finns II is the sister restaurant to the highly acclaimed Riddle & Finns in The Lanes.
Reviewed 15 August 2018

This is an oasis in what is disappointingly a grubby Brighton seafront. Visiting Brighton a couple of weeks ago we had the MOST fabulous lunch.The 2 course fixed price was truly a triumph in terms of taste quality and portion topped by the most expert service with a team of helpful and engaging staff. Thank you,you made our day

Write a ReviewReviews (2,092)

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This was an absolute pleasure to dine at and I had an amazing Sunday afternoon. The oysters were superb as was the monk fish and the beer battered king prawns were delicious. The complimentary bread was a nice touch and the wine was a pleasure to drink. Situated right on the sea front it’s a great place to people watch and the waiters and waitresses are all very attentive and made the whole experience and real pleasure. Thank you Riddle & Finns, I will be returning sometime in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This is email I send to one of the manger. The platter 95pounds we order.mussel was smell,dress salad is like 2days a go. English not my first language,sorry for any mistake.
today -One of the lady manage shan?(forgive my English ) ring me on 12:39pm 13/8/18 lunch time.told me she saw the email .and she ask me what we doing ,where we from and because we are not in Uk she canot do anything(when she hear we are traveler ,seems she relax)she canot do anything. That man jocob manage is very good blablabla ,this is unusual,she need wait for his call back because on Monday that man was day off .so maybe on Tuesday after they chat ,I can get a answer why. I m wait for more information.

5  Thank V L
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Perfect setting and good food
Classic a good size for 1 person highly recommend
Found the service very good overall however slightly over the top having every bit of cutlery explained down to a wine bucket to keep your wine chilled.
I didn’t think the finger bowl was a cocktail
However value for money , best fruits de mer for a long time
Would certainly return

1  Thank Nockle1
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Booked here for my graduation meal and it was the perfect end to the day! great food options to please all guests - good meat, vegetarian and vegan options. Staff were friendly and food was delicious at reasonable prices!