“Top place for breakfast in Brighton!”

The Flour Pot Bakery
Ranked #2 of 14 Bakeries in Brighton
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Sometimes finding a good place for breakfast can be tricky! The Flower Pot Bakery in Brighton ticks all the boxes - their 1st class coffee, award winning seeded spelt, toasted and served with strawberry jam certainly hits the spot (a bargain for just over £5!), for something more substantial, they do sausage and/or bacon brioche buns or croque monsieur and much more! They are pretty busy all day which I can understand as the sandwiches are generously filled and the cakes are seriously good!!
Despite being super busy, the staff all manage to keep a smile on their faces, they are friendly, professional and clearly love the products they sell!! 10/10 seriously!!! Perfect for escaping for an hour and watching the World go by! I 'could' invite the family... but I think I will keep this one to myself!! :)

Reviewed 22 March 2018

High end baked stuff and very good coffee. If the range of breads, sandwiches, savouries and cakes on offer doesn’t tempt you then you’re can’t have a pulse. Pricey but brilliant (good food should be expensive).

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Every Friday Flourpot make an assortment of fresh doughnuts and they are definitely worth waiting a week for them, oh my! The service is alright in here and the coffees good but to be honest I just come here for the doughnuts. But remember they're only on a Friday!

1  Thank Nadia S
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food here is amazing. So good we went twice.

The rest though was a bit surreal. It was as if primary school children got together and decided to run a coffee shop without any training. It took three baristas to cut a cake and I saw a couple of coffees thrown away. It was amusing I guess but the coffee wasn’t hot enough. I could see the milk was not warmed enough making the coffee cold.

And to the guy serving with the hicky, turtle neck my brother...turtle neck.

1  Thank Edward O
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Coffee was barely warm. A weak smile and insipid response from one of the six assistants turned me off from visiting again.

Cakes etc on display were uncovered.