2,916 results
All reviews train station car park sofa bed modern hotel good size buffet breakfast family room sea front reception staff would stay again excellent stay per day town centre good nights sleep one night stay seafront laines
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Overall good clean hotel with good service. Occasionally understaffed at times which meant waiting sometimes. Could have better options for vegans in general. Good location for us as spent a lot of time in the lanes and very close to station. We don’t mind a bit of a walk to beach, but other folk might prefer somewhere nearer without uphill walk back to hotel

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Kelly L, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear balondon2018,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to see that overall you had a great stay with us and that the service was good

The team and I very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Nice hotel and only 1.2mile to sea front or £6 taxi
Check in and out easy food good and bar good,
Good service all round
Most staff are Spainish for some reason but all nice,
Only down fall is no parking what so ever so you have to park in train station car park that is £20 per day and not patrolled
Hotel states £12 a day but it not,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Wlg217,

I am pleased to see that you had a good stay with us and that you found us nice

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Jurys inn Brighton from 29th May until 31st May 2017. We reserved our room online. Check in was quick and easy. Our room contained a double bed n a single bed which was perfect for my husband, 3 year old son and I. There was a good range for breakfast including a range of teas, cooked breakfast, cereals and pastries. The breakfast staff especially Rae was friendly and welcoming. The staff in Oddsocks were friendly and welcoming too. A big thank you to the waiter who wasn’t satisfied with the food preparation and asked them to cook it again. The food was brilliantly presented and tasty. A big thank you to the waitress who returned my sons grape pot at breakfast which we had left in the restaurant the night before. Sorry to the ladies at reception who kept receiving calls from my son asking for extra pillows. We even received a call back to check that everything was ok. I enjoyed my stay and look forward to staying again soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Kelly L, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Jade N,

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that our Btreakfast team made a great impression, I have shared your review with them.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Very good experience overall.
Hotel is very nice and clean.
Easy check in,nice atmosphere on arrival..

Morning breakfast staff very friendly,and helpful.Edina and Marci
made the morning special...

Will revisit definitely

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Gabor R,

Thank you for your five star review, I am delighted that you had a great stay and that our Team made a great impression

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I stayed the night on the 30th May. After staying here I would always look for a jury’s inn as theses are so much better than other inns especially the holiday inn. The staff are so helpful and friendly, Ray at breakfast, Mar and Enrique on reception have all been fantastic. The hotel is extremely clean and the best nights sleep I’ve had away from my own bed!! Only downside is no hotel parking but 10ft opposite is the station parking that’s why I have only given 4 out of 5. Lovely place and excellent staff and food. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I will certainly visit again. Perfect location. Thank you to everyone who made my stay so good!!!

Room Tip: Travell by train the station is 2 minutes away
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Janice W,

I am delighted to read your review and that you will now only stay with a Jurys Inn. I have shared your review with the team and am delighted that they made a great impression.

The team and I very much look forward to seeing you again soon