US$275
  • Beachfront
US$204
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$193
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$161
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast traycomplimentary snacksparking permitthe check in processroom keyshort walk from the pierbiscuitsextra pillowsbig bathroomcomfy bedearly checkthe ground floorperfect locationlast minute bookingkemp townsingle roomlovely touch
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Me and my girlfriend stayed at the weekend and what a great stay we had. Its in a great location right by the beach, and just around the corner is some great bars and restaurants. You can walk into the centre of town in about 15 minutes.

The place was really clean and warm, the room was massive and the bed was one of the comfiest I've slept on. We were away celebrating my birthday and the owner even left me a box of chocolates to celebrate. Really good stay, I highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Loved this small hotel. Short distance to the beach and the Lanes. Stylish roomdesign, as well. Very cosy with the everyday supplies of different cereals, milk, juices, chocolates, bisquets and coffee/tea/hot chocolate. Jeremy, who runs the hotel, gave us good informastion on what to do in Brighton. We`ll be happy to recommend this hotel to your stay in Brighton.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The surf hotel was a lovely stay, the bed was nice and soft and comfortable the room was tidy and clean, the complimentary was good, will definitely stay at the surf again in the summer, we didn't meet jeremy this time but hopefully next time we will :-)

Room Tip: Nice and cosy
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BrightonSurf, Owner at Brighton Surf Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Duncan & Paula,

Many thanks for your lovely review, your very positive feedback is much appreciated.
It was my pleasure and I look forward to being of service some time in the future.

Please contact me directly for best offers or if there is anything I can help you with.

Finally, please allow me to wish you, your family and friends a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2018.

Take care & very best regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2017

What a great place ! Close to the city center and the beach, this hotel is amazing. I went here on holiday with a friend. We were given the room in the basement, with its private entrance, which looked fantastic. Very spacious room and bathroom, a bed so comfortable that you don't want to get out of it, a massive tv, a mini-fridge inside the room and finally, a lovely breakfast tray filled everyday by the staff.
Close to the Brighton Pier, the hotel is located in a quiet street, which makes it easy to sleep, and the area feels safe.
Jeremy is very friendly and always ready to help. The self check-in system works perfectly well.
We will definitely come back to this hotel !

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
BrightonSurf, Owner at Brighton Surf Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Hello Alice,

Many thanks for your wonderful and descriptive review. I really appreciate your feedback and maximum rating.

May I wish you all the best and thanks for choosing to stay with us.

Take care,

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Everything about Brighton Surf was excellent. Very easy check in process, the tray of food and drinks worked well for us as we wanted to sample as many different cafes and restaurants as possible. Also the option of being able to have a lie in and not worry about meeting the breakfast slot worked extremely well. We had Halloween themed chocolates left for us on the Saturday night and all agreed it was a nice personal touch :)
Our room (3) was extremely comfortable although the bathroom was a little cosy for my build it was still immaculately clean and soaps / shampoos were complimentary and replenished each day if required.
Nothing was too much effort for Jeremy who was quick to respond to any questions we had.
Another nice touch is discount vouchers for the nearby restaurants / cafes so be sure to look out for them in the entrance hallway.

Anything bad to say? Only that we had to leave so soon. We will be back!!

Room Tip: Room 3 was our room, very comfortable. If you want to go a bit upmarket then Room 9 is very spacious and has a massive bathroom !
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your 'EXCELLENT' review and maximum rating.
This is so important and I really appreciate you taking the time to let everybody know.

Thanks again to both of you, and I hope you'll choose Brighton Surf the next time you're in Brighton.

Please contact me if there is anything I can help you with.

Take care & best regards,