US$159
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Strawberry Fields(Brighton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$166
Hotels.com
Red Brighton Blue(Brighton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$196
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$97
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$165
US$146
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$107
US$78
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

The Granville Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
Priceline
Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$125
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbreakfast traycomplimentary snacksparking permitfilled everydaybed and breakfast hotelmassive tvthe check in processbig comfortable bedroom keyextra pillowsbiscuitsexcellent stayshort walk from the pierperfect locationtiny bathroomearly checkst james street
Reviewed 16 November 2017

What a great place ! Close to the city center and the beach, this hotel is amazing. I went here on holiday with a friend. We were given the room in the basement, with its private entrance, which looked fantastic. Very spacious room and bathroom, a bed so comfortable that you don't want to get out of it, a massive tv, a mini-fridge inside the room and finally, a lovely breakfast tray filled everyday by the staff.
Close to the Brighton Pier, the hotel is located in a quiet street, which makes it easy to sleep, and the area feels safe.
Jeremy is very friendly and always ready to help. The self check-in system works perfectly well.
We will definitely come back to this hotel !

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
BrightonSurf, Owner at Brighton Surf Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Hello Alice,

Many thanks for your wonderful and descriptive review. I really appreciate your feedback and maximum rating.

May I wish you all the best and thanks for choosing to stay with us.

Take care,

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Everything about Brighton Surf was excellent. Very easy check in process, the tray of food and drinks worked well for us as we wanted to sample as many different cafes and restaurants as possible. Also the option of being able to have a lie in and not worry about meeting the breakfast slot worked extremely well. We had Halloween themed chocolates left for us on the Saturday night and all agreed it was a nice personal touch :)
Our room (3) was extremely comfortable although the bathroom was a little cosy for my build it was still immaculately clean and soaps / shampoos were complimentary and replenished each day if required.
Nothing was too much effort for Jeremy who was quick to respond to any questions we had.
Another nice touch is discount vouchers for the nearby restaurants / cafes so be sure to look out for them in the entrance hallway.

Anything bad to say? Only that we had to leave so soon. We will be back!!

Room Tip: Room 3 was our room, very comfortable. If you want to go a bit upmarket then Room 9 is very spacious and has a massive bathroom !
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your 'EXCELLENT' review and maximum rating.
This is so important and I really appreciate you taking the time to let everybody know.

Thanks again to both of you, and I hope you'll choose Brighton Surf the next time you're in Brighton.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here twice on this trip having read the reviews of previous visitors knew what to expect. The Brighton Surf has developed the concept of self check in and it works well. I hardly saw a person in my nine day stay but who cares everything worked well. It was easy to contact them if needed and i got my preferred cereal (not coco pops!!!). Has everything you need for a good stay and you don't pay through the nose!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank helloAdelaide

Dear Robert,

Many thanks for your very nice review and positive feedback. The maximum score is also very much appreciated.
I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay and it was a pleasure to be of service

Thanks again, and I hope you'll choose Brighton Surf the next time you're in town.

Please contact me if there is anything I can help you with.

Take care & very best regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I stayed here recently for two nights for work, and found it adequate. I was staying in room 5, which is advertised as being a small double, and is indeed extremely small. I struggled with the shower, which was teeny and which took a long time to heat up, and with getting around the room, which was a little awkward. The room itself was a little dingy, but had lots of power sockets and a comfortable bed. The check-in process, where you receive codes to enter the building and to access your room key, was very straightforward. The location is good - just off the seafront and just about walkable from the station. I didn't like that there wasn't proper breakfast provision, just some cereal boxes left in the room, but this is more a matter of personal taste. Overall, I'd stay again if I needed to, but would try to avoid the small room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank ChristineNiC
BrightonSurf, Owner at Brighton Surf Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear Christine,

Many thanks for your review and positive feedback.

The room is a small double, I totally agree, but the interior is presentable, clean and a matter of taste.
Brighton Surf is a Guest House and doesn't provide any meals, but in place the hot/cold drinks and snacks are a compliment to make your stay more comfortable.

If you would like to return, as mentioned, then yes have a look at our website for other rooms as we have a variety of options.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I stayed with my partner for three-nights while visiting friends in Brighton. The location of the hotel is excellent and the lock system with the front door code and room key in a safe box was great. We stayed in room 3 which was very tastefully decorated and had a lovely plush carpet. The bathroom was small but entirely suitable for a quick stay. Our room had a fridge and complimentary water, chocolate, crisps and biscuits. The water was greatly appreciated! I was very impressed with our room cleaner who even folded the toilet roll into a triangle at the end and provided fresh toiletries and snacks daily, very attentive! I was concerned about the window being left open when we returned as we were worried someone could get into our room. Some other guests were a little loud coming in at around 2am our first night but aside from that we could only hear people walking up the stairs at night.

We had a double bed which was very comfy as well as extra pillows which I appreciated as I like a soft nest of pillows to sleep on. My boyfriend appreciated the kettle and tea replaced daily. There was a TV and plenty of storage space. The room felt a little small at first and there was a little dust but overall I was very happy.

Room Tip: Print out the email you receive containing the door code and room key code so you don't forget!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
BrightonSurf, Owner at Brighton Surf Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Rebecca,

Many thanks for your lovely review and positive feedback. It was a pleasure to be of service.
I really appreciate you mentioning my staff, as they do an excellent job and deserve being mentioned more often. Thank you for that :-)

I apologise about the dust and will definitely look into it. The noise of other guests is unfortunately just an inconsideration.
The area is very safe and one of Brighton's most expensive. Windows can be left open without concern.

Thanks again, and I hope you'll choose Brighton Surf the next time you're in Brighton.