“Part of my day in Brighton”

Julien Plumart Cafe
Ranked #4 of 15 Bakeries in Brighton
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Exquisite French Patisserie and Café serving breakfast, light lunches and afternoon tea. We only use the finest ingredients to create beautiful and delicious cakes along with 12 sumptuous flavours of macarons. We served premium local coffee and loose leaf tea. Gorgeous birthday cake available daily. Bespoke celebration & wedding cake made to order. Macarons tower and favours also available.
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Whenever I visit Brighton I always try to fit in a visit here on my way back to the station. The staff are welcoming and pleasant and the decor is very elegant, although I miss the lovely wall mural! This last visit I had pistachio and salted caramel macaroons with my Earl Grey - delicious, yes, but the word I’m looking for as I write is a bit more...exquisite?...anyway, you get the idea...somehow, for me, it manages to be elegant without being pretentious and I love visiting here!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I always pampered with beautiful cakes with awesome taste and this is one of them! You must pay a visit in this nice cafe, that's all I can say. You paid for what you get

Julien P, Owner at Julien Plumart Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hello AMFM M,

Thanks for your message. We are so happy that you like our cakes! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there waiting at the door for the shop to open I’m the first person be served but some how staff did not see me and after I get my cake tested just so so nothing special but very high price

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A haven near the station. THE place for Macaroons the house speciality. They always have samples out to taste. Staff are French or at least speak French. Afternoon set tea is £16 pp. french onion soup. Light salads and quiches. Ask for the menu. A good address. Highly recommended. Can reserve a table. Take away options like pain chocolate and rich almond croissants.

Julien P, Owner at Julien Plumart Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Jilliana R,

Merci beaucoup for this review. We are delighted to read that you like our lovely French products as much as we do! We look forward to welcoming you again :-)

Regards,

Pauline - Operations Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Popped in for a light lunch + patisserie. Friendly service, tasty food. Really nice coffee and a most fabulous choice of cakes. We went back the next day too!!

Julien P, Manager at Julien Plumart Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Bonjour Ashley P,
Merci for your review! We are delighted that you liked our cakes and coffee. We’ve just started serving Redroaster coffee in our cafe so this feedback is very valuable.
We hope we can welcome you again (we are opened everyday!)
See you soon!