“delicious ”

Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Exquisite French Patisserie and Café serving breakfast, light lunches and afternoon tea. We only use the finest ingredients to create beautiful and delicious cakes along with 12 sumptuous flavours of macarons. We served premium local coffee and loose leaf tea. Gorgeous birthday cake available daily. Bespoke celebration & wedding cake made to order. Macarons tower and favours also available.
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice place with excellent service and very friendly and fast employees ... I recommend going there

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

The afternoon tea was delicious and quite unusual with the addition of warm mozzarella rolls and ice cream. However it is majorly let down by the tired decor, the glasses on our table were filthy and no apology was given when we asked for replacement. The toilets were really dirty and tired. Our waitress had holes in her top. The menus were torn and grubby too.
I would definitely return for the cakes but they really need to step it up a gear...maybe a refit?!

1  Thank jayrachel
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I can't fault the tea, cakes and sandwiches they were delicious and I will definitely get some more to takeaway in the very near future. I also found the BYOB policy great and meant we could have some lovely bubbly with my birthday afternoon tea.
My only bone of contention is that as soon as we sat down we were told we only had our table for an hour and a half, although I had called a week prior to check that we would have sufficient time for our booking as it was my birthday celebration and wanted a couple of hours to spend with my friends. I had even offered to move our booking earlier but was told this wasn't necessary.
I get that turning tables is a necessity in all restaurants but standing by our table until we leave doesn't create a positive lasting memory, even as we were obliging to their 90min kick out time.
We were given macaroons as a way of an apology for asking us to leave (obviously to eat on the go) but to be honest I would have just appreciated some more time with my friends and not feeling like I had to clock watch throughout.

1  Thank Vikki F
Reviewed 3 May 2017

As good Patisserie as I have ever tasted in England. The Pain au Chocolat is superb, the selection of Macaron is hard to equal anywhere.

A nice selection of good snacks to eat in - including a pretty good French Onion soup. One (very) small gripe is the corkage charge to drink wine brought in yourself is about twice what would be reasonable.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I've walked past this place so many times so decided to put this right. Chose the salted caramel, pistachio, rose, raspberry and choc banana ones. Beautifully packaged £8.80 for 6. Worth it to enjoy in peace on the beach.