“Beautiful cafe ”

Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Exquisite French Patisserie and Café serving breakfast, light lunches and afternoon tea. We only use the finest ingredients to create beautiful and delicious cakes along with 12 sumptuous flavours of macarons. We served premium local coffee and loose leaf tea. Gorgeous birthday cake available daily. Bespoke celebration & wedding cake made to order. Macarons tower and favours also available.
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

A nice café in central Brighton close to the station, with a very large selection of macaroons and cakes. Friendly well polite staff. Good place to enjoy an afternoon tea or a coffee. The décor is elegant and the meringues window display is very tempting you would not want to pass by without going in to try their selection. Well recommended if you ever in Brighton.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is a lovely place. I highly recommend the macaroons - they are just delicious, in various unusual flavours and are wrapped very nicely for gifts,

Also if you want somewhere for a sit down and a drink on the way to or from the station this place is very civilised - the staff are friendly and there is a good selection of food and drinks.

I will definitely visit again next time I am I Brighton

Reviewed 18 April 2017

very nice cafe in central brighton not far from the station , very large selection of cakes and macarons , afternoon tea was delicious , nice french music and polite and friendly staff.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Located just a two minute walk from the station, this is the perfect place for me to call in for my earl grey before catching my train. The decor is elegant and lovely and is reminiscent of when I lived in France and had afternoon tea in French patisseries...

I couldn't decide between the salted caramel or rose macaroons so I did the obvious...had both and they were equally delicious. My earl grey was served with enough hot water for three cups of tea.

There is an extensive and colourful selection of macaroons, meringues and gateaux, all beautifully presented. The staff are very pleasant and efficient and it is a lovely way to end my day in Brighton.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Walking from the station, we passed the beautiful display of meringues and macaroons. We went back for tea service. Decadent and lovely. Perfect.