“Top Tan”
Review of Beauty Republica

Beauty Republica
Ranked #12 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I needed a top up tan after my winter holiday one was fading, I was able to book this easily and received an excellent service from the pleasant staff. I have no hesitation in recommending this salon for tanning and hope to try a few more of the treatments in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Beauty Republica

Reviewed 20 April 2012

I had a pain free leg wax and acrylic gloss nails done over two weeks ago. My nails are still unchipped and unmarked. They look as good as new! Very professional and friendly. I highly recommend. 10 out of 10 for a fantastic experience!

1  Thank ChelseaRudwick
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I've had a number of treatments here tans, massage, facials, waxing, manicures and more! The atmosphere is very friendly and relaxing. Ive felt very comfortable with all the therapists and they've always done a good job! I would definatly recommend this salon to everyone and also try the artistic gloss manicure its true it lasts 2 weeks and they're instantly dry after so no ruined nails if you need to get somewhere after quickly!

1  Thank charleyf28
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I had a pamper day at the salon with a friend ad was by far the best treatments I have had in Brighton (and believe me I have been to many) I started with a full body massage followed by a facial then a manicure with the artistic gloss gel and pedicure, finished off with a st tropez spray tan which may I add lasted over a week which is the longest spray tan I have ever had! Would never use another salon again, great value for money and staff were so friendly and helpful!

2  Thank Fayee44
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I recently had a sweedish full body massage at beauty republica, i arrived a little early for my appointment but was made comfortable upon arrival and offered a hot drink. I had a lot of tightness in my back and lower legs due to sport, i did ask to have these areas focused on and the masseuse did so perfectly. I left there feeling fresh and rejuvenated, will definitely be visiting again!

2  Thank Justin W