All reviews dorm room kitchen area royal pavilion short walk from the beach every guest well equipped kitchen common areas tea and coffee bunk beds short stay stayed here for nights location is excellent comfortable stay top floor biscuits toothpaste towels
Reviewed 27 October 2017

It's like you leaving your home place and coming home!!! My sister told me how wonderful Kipps is, that's in great location, so I must experienced it, I thought! Meeting wonderful people, sharing lifes, spending time together, staff is so friendly, I got that brother sister family feeling. Cooking food, having laughs, conversations, helping each other how we can on that moment, watching movies, playing games!!!:-) Can I stay just a bit longer, yes of course! Thank you again for everything, for that sincere love amazing Kipps team in Brighton and all the people I met!!! Friendship, memories that will stay forever and that great impact, that changing lifes for better!!!:-) All the best for all.. Karolis

Room tip: Just enjoy!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
kippsbrighton, Owner at Kipps Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Karolis, Many thanks for your feedback, I am so pleased that you are enjoying your stay with us and that you feel at home, great to see you happy always and making friends, we always work hard to make our guests stay pleasurable and comfortable.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

After finding I had to come down to Brighton at very short notice for a job transfer, I was initially quite concerned about finding somewhere nice and reasonable to be able to stay for a couple of weeks. After comparing different hostels in Brighton, I ultimately settled on Kipps because of the reviews of other guests, and I have to say I could not be gladder of what I chose.
All of the staff are polite, friendly, and more than willing to help with anything they can. The environment and atmosphere are relaxed and comfortable, but secure, with more than enough amenities to satisfy on a quiet day. The place seems to attract the nicest guests, and I have met people during my short stay here that I truly would love to keep in contact with.
The beds in the dorms are more than enough, with enough storage space, shelves, and sockets to let you set the area out as you like. The bathrooms are always clean from my experience and the facilities all work well. The staff do a good job at making sure the entire place stays clean and respectable.
The location is excellent, being a very short walk from most things you'd want to do in Brighton, whether that is a trip to the many shopping areas, a walk along the seafront or any of the parks in the city, or a journey to one or more of the great many bars, pubs, and eateries in the area.
The only actual issue I could think up about this place is that the towel rail in the first-floor bathroom is broken. That is all!
I feel ridiculous rating this place so highly with so few faults, but I am just being honest as to how I see it; I would recommend this place to anybody looking to stay in the area in a heartbeat, and I can only hope I find an excuse to come back!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Kyle, Many thanks for your kind feedback, glad you have found Kipps comfortable, clean, friendly, organised and safe. So great to see you making friends and enjoying yourself at Kipps after a long day at work. Just a quick note about the towel rail, that it has been fixed now, so hopefully all is good now.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night in a private double room. Shower and sink in the room. Clean and comfortable with friendly staff. Great location for seeing the sights of Brighton.
I didn't really use any facilities but there was a comfortable lounge room, kitchen and nice little outdoor area.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Susan

Many thanks for your feedback, so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Kipps and you found the room comfortable with plenty of facilities. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 12 August 2017

nice shared rooms not far from most major bus stops and shops. The beds squeaked with every movement made which makes it difficult to sneak in when everyone else is sleeping lol.

There is a kitchen area to cook food and whatever, I'm sure there was a washing machine but I'm not too sure, never needed it.

Also space downstairs to chill, watch tv, play games. Its a fine place for long and short stays.

Room tip: all the same really
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
kippsbrighton, Owner at Kipps Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thanks for your feedback, glad you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Reasonably priced dorm accommodation close to seafront and attractions. Breakfast available. Bring a padlock so you can use the locker. Sheets provided. Staff friendly and helpful. Sitting room with tv.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
kippsbrighton, Owner at Kipps Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Many thanks for your kind feedback, it was a pleasure having you staying with us, hope to see you again soon.