Kipps Backpackers Hostel
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$252
  • Beachfront
Hotel Una(Brighton)
US$454
  • Breakfast included
The Granville Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$138
Malmaison Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$271
Agoda.com
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$189
Blanch House(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$217
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbed dormgames roomfelt securekitchen areafelt like homelong staywell equipped kitchenshort walkcommon areasshared bathroombreakfast includedlocation is fantastictea and coffeesized roomwater pressurecomfortable staystayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2017

My name is Es. Many advantages to this hostel are already mentioned on and on : the central location, the facilities, the value for money... What I retain from my rather long stay at Kipps, moving from London to Brighton and trying to keep the price down, was the serene environment they created. The small lounge and its back room with two computers giving web access and toys to spend a good time between friends. I enjoyed the guitare in the relaxing space by the kitchen. Cosy memories I will keep ; it still kipps :)

Room Tip: I was in room 7 if I remember well with its en-suite bathroom but a friendly chat with the receptionist should sort all this out.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
kippsbrighton, Owner at Kipps Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Es, Many thanks for your feedback, we enjoyed having you staying with us and it was great seeing you playing the Guitar, hope to see you again soon, and all the best to you

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here three nights in a private room and was really satisfied with my stay. The room was tidy, modern and felt secure and the location is SUPER central. The walls and roof in the room felt quite thin and noisy but you definitely get value for money!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
kippsbrighton, Owner at Kipps Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Many thanks for your kind feedback, Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Staff are super helpful and friendly. It's in a great location at a good price. We were in a shared mixed dorm which was very clean however could of done with an extra mirror in the shared room. The shower was average but at least it had hot water unlike the previous hostel we'd been in. We'd definitely stay here again for a short visit!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Many thanks for your kind feedback, glad you had a good time in Brighton and at Kipps, we will consider your suggestion about the extra mirror.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed 1 night in a private double, many more facilities than expected of a hostel - TV, Bluetooth speakers, safe, tea/coffee, ensuite shower and loo and second basin. Looked clean, smelled clean, felt secure, plenty of electrical sockets, polite, helpful staff. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you. Will definitely be staying again.

Stayed: March 2017
kippsbrighton, Owner at Kipps Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Guest
Many thanks for your kind feedback, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon. We always do our best to give our guests the best time possible while staying with us, we do it as we enjoy it.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Spent 5 incredible weeks at Keeps
The hostel is very clean. I had all the time private room and They was nice
Thank you to the Staff who was helpful and funny.
Thank you Marie who was very funny and a bit crazy but so nice
Fabio the Italian boy and the English boy very helpful for my suitcase ;)
I recommend Kipps if you want spend good time in Brighton and meet good people

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
kippsbrighton, Owner at Kipps Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Many thanks for your feedback, I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us Cedrine, the pleasure with ours, you were always happy and smiling, hope to see you again soon.