“Ribs to die for!!”

The Old Bank Steak & Ribs
Ranked #49 of 1,319 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Old Bank Steak & Ribs Restaurant is a great place for family and friends to enjoy freshly prepared delicious and good quality steaks, pork ribs, fresh fish, burgers, vegetarian meals and salads. The kids menu has a good choice of fresh meals including a drink and ice cream for £5.95
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Was recommended the restaurant by our hotel, short 10 min walk up the road and we were definitely not disappointed!!

I had 1/2 rack of ribs and Hubby had full rack, the food came quickly, was absolutely delicious and we could have easily eaten more, would our belts allow!

The service was cheery, fun but also professional!!

Highly recommended and we know we will be back again at some point!!!

Thanks The old Bank!!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank CarrieB837

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I'd wanted to try this place for a while and so a friend and I went on a Saturday evening. It was busy, but just enough to give it a nice atmosphere and we never felt rushed. The food was delicious and good value. Our waitress Zoe was great, super friendly but not intrusive and just made the whole experience really pleasant. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank SarahEm2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

My fella and I stopped here for a quick meal before going to an event in town. I found it after a Google search. I had half a rotisserie chicken with salad and my fella had haddock & triple cooked chips. Both were delicious. Our waitress was Veli, who was friendly and efficient. When we return, and we will, it will be when we have nowhere else to go so we can really tuck in!! Lovely feel and atmosphere.

1  Thank BubblesL0ng0
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

We went here owing to good accessibility for an electric wheelchair initially, but we had a super meal on Saturday night. Two of us had 10oz sirloins, one had fish & chips and one had ribs. Each was delicious, steaks juicy, chips were crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle! Ribs, were apparently the best ribs ever. We will defo return. Serving staff were very helpful and friendly. I finished the evening with a Brandy Alexandra cocktail- my first ever one, it was lush xx

1  Thank alim90
Reviewed 27 October 2018

We were craving a steak in a place with a great and chilled vibe so the obvious choice was the Old Bank. To our delight we were presented with a cocktail menu when we sat down and got stuck in. They were delicious!
We shared several starters - the hot wings, the scampi and some cheesy garlic bread - all very yummy!
Two of us had the steak and ribs - which was incredible. Our friends had the burger which looked fab. Looking forward to going back soon!

1  Thank Yum-ding-a-ling