“Great!”

The Old Bank Steak & Ribs
Ranked #49 of 1,319 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Old Bank Steak & Ribs Restaurant is a great place for family and friends to enjoy freshly prepared delicious and good quality steaks, pork ribs, fresh fish, burgers, vegetarian meals and salads. The kids menu has a good choice of fresh meals including a drink and ice cream for £5.95
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and even better staff..Zoe, Sara,Alex, Veli...made the night. I’ll be back, thx for a great evening!

1  Thank EvaV1740

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I initially came here with my girlfriend for Valentines Day and the food and service was so amazing we decided to come back today for my birthday... and they did not disappoint!

Today we had amazing service and they even sang happy birthday with candles - a surprise my girlfriend asked for which I did not expect! We had the calamari starter, steaks and then ice cream and each was amazing.

Our server today was Zoe and she went above and beyond to give us an enjoyable meal and make my birthday treat amazing.

We will definitely be coming here again for future date nights.

1  Thank Cherry W
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We went to the Old Bank for my son’s 17th birthday, had a fabulous time! Food was fantastic and so were the staff, very friendly and lovely touches like a birthday banner and candle for the birthday boy. Our waitress Zoe was amazing, so attentive! Would definitely recommend,

1  Thank 139sharon
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We visited on a Saturday night in October and had a fantastic meal! Everything about the experience was lovely - Sara our waitress was friendly and inviting and always about to help. The food was perfectly cooked (we had Fillet Steak and Tarragon Chicken) and we would definitely recommend and go back! The portion sizes were spot on so you ate enough but didn't feel guilty for leaving too much food. Also very reasonably priced for the quality of the food.

1  Thank RozieJK
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Had a great dinner at Old Bank. The hamburger was really good, and they have an interesting selection of beers. The waitress, Zoe, was super-friendly with us.

1  Thank Riccardo B