1,604 results
All reviewsgreat locationsea viewpancake machinetwo double bedscar parksea frontbuffet breakfastexcellent hotelcomfortable roomsgood sizelounge areamodern hotelfamily roomexcellent staybiscuitschecking outshort break
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Nice hotel, excellent location, friendly staff, clean rooms, needs shelves or cupboards for clothes, good breakfast, nice bar, great breakfast area with view of ocean, only issue was a party going on until 2:00 am in the open bar area which rooms face so did not sleep that night - ok for heavy sleepers - stayed three nights only one disrupted

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
BrightonSmile, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear barbarawX9097RO,

We appreciate your great review following your recent stay at The Waterfront and I would like to thank you for your 4 stars review.

I was pleased that you had a good stay but sorry to read about the noise disturbances that occurred. I would like to sincerely apologise for this matter. I would always encourage our guests to report such matter as the night team could have moved the group to a more discreet area. Please be certain that your comments will be shared with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

This was the perfect hotel to stay at after our gruelling 54 mile cycle down from London. We had a bottle of champagne afterwards overlooking the sea followed by a welcome dip in the pool then relaxed in the steam room and sauna which was fabulous on the aching body afterwards. The room is very maculate and we had a lovely view down towards the town centre.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
BrightonSmile, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear 826katarined,

We appreciate your lovely review following your recent stay at The Waterfront and I would like to thank you for your 5 stars review.

I was delighted that you had such a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed our views as well as making the most of our facilities following your grueling 54 miles cycle. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

For the price I paid I would have loved a view, a fridge and a possibly to open a window.

But on the other hand the beds were super comfortable, staff were very helpful and the general hotel very modern.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear davidJ3459UU,

Thank you for taking the time to add your review to Trip-advisor.
I would like to thank you for your kind remarks about our beds and about the fact that the team was very helpful. It is always nice to receive good feedback to share with the team. I am really sorry that your room did not have a fridge and I would like to confirm that only our Executive rooms, Junior Suites and Suites are equipped with a fridge and benefit from a full sea view.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

perfect location, close to everything and anything like sea life, the pier, the lanes for shopping, restaurants. nice size rooms, clean and very comfy beds. great decor and lovely staff. The parking was ok, as the lanes car park is under the hotel and you can get a lift straight into the hotel too but it was very busy and hard to find a space sometimes. also received a discount at the car park for staying at the hotel which was great too as they are very expensive.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear helensQ6832EZ,

Thank you for taking the time to add your review to Trip-advisor.

As you say the hotel does have a very god location, and make a great base to explore all Brighton has to offer.
I am very grateful that you would take the time to pass on your positive feedback on and that you felt that the rooms were of a nice size and that the team was lovely. I will make certain to share your comments with the rest of them.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Guest Realtions Manager

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The Jury's Inn Brighton Waterfront has had a superb refurbishment and is looking stunning. Not only are all the public areas and bedrooms looking superb, but the service is faultless and the breakfast experience was great, especially the range of food and drink available. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the staff we all welcome and friendly and efficient. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Willard7,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor and for rating us 5 stars.
I was delighted to read about your experience at the Waterfront and that you felt that the hotel was looking stunning and that the service was faultless. This is very important to you. Please be certain that you comments will be shared with the team.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at the Waterfront very soon.

Kindest regards,